Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
You know what to do...

WhingForPresident

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
There is no coming back from this. The players don't want to play for him anymore and that won't change if we go down, so all this about him being the best man to take us up isn't valid in my opinion.

He deserves to go with dignity and deserves to be remembered fondly, but his time is up.

D

Deleted member 2719

Bmuff in bad form coming to the AMEX
Cardiff in bad form coming to the AMEX

Results

Albion 0 Bmuff and Cardiff 7

That's without the 15 + games before when we have lost our way.

How much longer can a manager get?

He has to go for any chance of survival and today.

Johnny RoastBeef

These aren't the players you're looking for.
Jan 11, 2016
Is there anyone better available? If so, who?

peterward

Nov 11, 2009
Bmuff in bad form coming to the AMEX
Cardiff in bad form coming to the AMEX

Results

Albion 0 Bmuff and Cardiff 7

That's without the 15 + games before when we have lost our way.

How much longer can a manager get?

He has to go for any chance of survival and today.

Spot on

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Still Out and still anyone...

Last edited:

Willow

Jul 6, 2003
Didcot
It's rare to see such a clear case for a change of management, the players are running around like headless chickens. How anyone can still maintain he is the best man for the job after the spectacular collapse of recent weeks is beyond me. The players are lost.

Sacking is an emotive word, but this is just how football works, it shouldn't come as a surprise to any manager.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
Finally people are seeing the light!

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
He's a great pragmatist, but frankly that's just not enough. Such a shame, as he's a lovely man, full of integrity, hard work etc. However, sometimes hard decisions need to be made. No point doing it now unless a firefighter has a better chance of keeping us up than CH. however, whatever the outcome of this season, we need a new tactically astute coach and motivator to take us forward.

Hamilton

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
It's a qualified 'In'

By that, I'm assuming the question is asking whether we want him in or out now. My answer is in. I don't think a change now will bring any more points.

However, long term the club needs to start looking at succession, whether that's next season or the season after. CH can only take teams so far, and he needs to accept that too.

What I would say is that even Pep and Klopp could only take the Albion so far on the budgets we have, but I think they'd get more out of this lot than Chris can.

Novagull

Apr 13, 2019
Has to go ... love the man, but while there is life ... there is still hope ... so we need some kind of short term shock therapy! We can still survive if there is change; CH is as stubborn as they come and I can't see him throwing in the towel.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Is there anyone better available? If so, who?

Thats no excuse, look at Soton and Cardiff, they are fighting fortheir new managers, there are plenty of them out there 9 pints out of possible 39 is awful on any scale.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here