Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hughton OUT!

y2dave

Jul 23, 2003
Bracknell
3 best performances this season have been Man United, Watford and Everton at home. Everything else we’ve fluked. We won’t be misssed at this level based on the negative, regressive shite we’ve served up for way too long.

Seasider78

Nov 14, 2004
He will stay and the club will reference Burnley as an example of continuity being the best option for returning quickly.

For me I see little point in pursuing with a manager who may have a great record getting to the premier league but also has a record of failure once in it.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Really needs to resign...what the hell is up with people?

We have an owner and chief exec who can make decisions off the pitch, why should Chris have to quit. Pathetic talk.

Agree.

We know that TB will not go into the sacking game at this point in the season, and too right.

CH deserves to be given the chance to change things until the end of the season - by the board and the fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mune ni kamome

Jun 5, 2011
Worthing
I think Bloom gambled at Christmas we could squeak through without spending any cash in the January window. You can’t win em all

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
Financial security for your family is more important. Especially when he knows he only has to hang on a few more weeks for it. Would perhaps mean he could retire early or take a year out- he’d be mad to turn it down. Family is more important than career. For me, anyway

Yes I didn't mean before the end of the season, though I didn't state that. I really meant get the season over and whether we stay up or go down save himself from dealing with these players. He cannot have any confidence in them so why should he bother to try to turn it around after all the time he has had.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
3 best performances this season have been Man United, Watford and Everton at home. Everything else we’ve fluked. We won’t be misssed at this level based on the negative, regressive shite we’ve served up for way too long.

It's sad to admit that truth. Not good enough

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The more I mull it over, the more I think his time is up.

Maybe he'll be gone tonight with Rosenior taking over for the Wolves game.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
The more I mull it over, the more I think his time is up.

Maybe he'll be gone tonight with Rosenior taking over for the Wolves game.

I so hope you're right BV. Nothing from the club to give an inkling either way. I see Naylor is running his own 1 man pro Hughton Twitter crusade. But nothing official.
Guess you'd expect the club (if that is the decision) to start immediately sounding out options before just pulling the trigger?

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
Real mixed emotions on this one, having seen it all over the years CH has given me & my boys some of the best football and greatest days I ever had following the Albion. Yes his got it wrong numerous times this season but so have the players it's not all his fault.

I for one still think we will stay up by the smallest of margins, in my eyes he is a club legend, and still will be if go down and should stay in charge FOR NOW. Hopefully Dan Ashworth will help recruitment and work with Chris and with the squad and sort it out.

Roll on next season be it in the Premier League, or one of the best leagues in the world. UTA

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here