Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Hughton OUT!

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
We’re going to go down now, keep him (and I’ve said for a while he should go if we stay up)

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Thanks for the memories, Chris.

Be the man that you are and step aside. We’ve all had enough.

peterward

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Nov 11, 2009
Not a Single fan who doesn't think you're a great guy, not a single fan who wouldn't wish we could be successful in the PL with you at the helm.

Brutal reality is you're not good enough, not tactically astute enough.

HUGHTON OUT

D

Deleted member 2719

Has to go, the whole team have collapsed and he can't get the players up again.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
Terrible tactics since Xmas. Bloom, stand up and make the right decision. It’s not too late

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
I will be very surprised if he doesn't at least offer to resign tonight he is an honourable man but Bloom will probably say no.
Funny old game, how quickly it can go tits up.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
not sure how (or who) a new manager will help at this stage of the season. what you're praying for a "new man" bounce for a game or two to just get enough points. the players can and should be able to dig that out for themselves?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
May 8, 2018
Dare I say he’s lost the dressing room?

How many wayward passes tonight and the Stephens kick out about sums it up

They can’t be bothered and clearly can’t deal with the pressure they / he since the start of the year have put themselves under.

I’m sorry he has to go, and I don’t want him in the championship either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Funny old game, how quickly it can go tits up.

Exactly my feelings. Ignoring all those armchair managers on here that think they could manage the team better than a professional, but how has it all gone so wrong so quickly? It just feels so weird.

Driver8

On the road...
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
If tonight was the result of three days of getting the players motivated and up for it following Saturday’s debacle then god help us. CH clearly can’t do it, we need someone who can.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
He has to go. We just need a win from somewhere so all that is needed is just one game of 'post manager sacking' lift to stay up. Doesn't matter who it is - give it to PB for all I care - but CH has clearly lost the dressing room. And, yes, he gets teams out of Championship but he is too tainted now with this lot to do it with Brighton.

Wish him well as one of our best ever managers but sell by date has come more quickly than may of us envisaged.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
In the Summer.
I get he has the skills to get us up if we go down, but we need a change as there's no likely progression with him in charge.

Absolute legend, but he's done all he can.

A1X

Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
If it was Hughton who made the call not to sign anyone in January, he should go. If it wasn't then whoever made that decision should go with him.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
We’re going to go down now, keep him (and I’ve said for a while he should go if we stay up)

Keep a manager who has lost the plot, the dressing room and the fans? Why would anybody want to do that? We need new on so many levels. Bloom must be livid at being 12 points clear not long ago and now unable to score in FIVE games now. Exactly when we needed to be winning games. Yes, I really want that type of manager in charge next season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here