Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
#anyonebutchris

A1X

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
David Wagner. Hands down. Took a massively unfancied Huddersfield up and kept them up, played us off the park every time we played him. Even plays half decent football.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Vicente, Calderon, Jones.

Love you Chris but you have lost it now.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
I really hoped that we'd avoid defeat tonight, and stay up, but CH and TB agreed that he wasn't the right man to take us into next season. He could then maintain our PL status for the second year, and we could organise a humungous party for the City game to say goodbye and thanks for everything he's done for us -- and, boy, has he done a lot for us. As it is now though, he really can't stay on. We need to say thank you and goodbye now, get Bruno and Liam Rosenior in as interim managers, and start working on managers according to two scenarios: Cardiff don't win a game all season, and we stay up; Cardiff do win a game and we don't manage it.

Whatever transpires, thanks Chris. You've been tremendous, and thanks for the exhilarating ride. Thanks, good night and goodbye.

Machiavelli

Oct 11, 2013
Fiveways
It simply doesn't matter - anyone who can get one performance out of this lot will do. Mark Hughes did that for Southampton, would probably take a five game deal. Or Allardyce, or Wally, Or Jose, just f***ing anyone who is available.

That is such a stupid list and daft idea. I appreciate you're emotional, but can I just turn down your suggestions?

indy3050

Jun 22, 2011
It simply doesn't matter - anyone who can get one performance out of this lot will do. Mark Hughes did that for Southampton, would probably take a five game deal. Or Allardyce, or Wally, Or Jose, just f***ing anyone who is available.

If Mark Hughes came anywhere near our football club I would wipe my arse with my season ticket and make him smell it, every day, forever.

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
I really hoped that we'd avoid defeat tonight, and stay up, but CH and TB agreed that he wasn't the right man to take us into next season. He could then maintain our PL status for the second year, and we could organise a humungous party for the City game to say goodbye and thanks for everything he's done for us -- and, boy, has he done a lot for us. As it is now though, he really can't stay on. We need to say thank you and goodbye now, get Bruno and Liam Rosenior in as interim managers, and start working on managers according to two scenarios: Cardiff don't win a game all season, and we stay up; Cardiff do win a game and we don't manage it.

Whatever transpires, thanks Chris. You've been tremendous, and thanks for the exhilarating ride. Thanks, good night and goodbye.

My feelings exactly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here