Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Kayal - Where was he?

Hugo Rune

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Stephens and Pröpper bottled it big time.

Not the first time Stephens has bottled a big match; Kayal is so much better.

Will he be back at the weekend?

A1X

Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Too late if he is. The warning signs have been there for weeks. Stephens has barely had a decent game all season but miraculously stays in the team. I wouldn't blame Kayal if he handed in a transfer request, it's clear Hughton is just never going to play him.

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
Stephens and Pröpper bottled it big time.

Not the first time Stephens has bottled a big match; Kayal is so much better.

Will he be back at the weekend?

He should have been playing today!

Both Stephens and Propper went missing at the weekend and were no better today.

I just don't get why Kayal is on the bench went those two are so poor.

Austrian Gull

Feb 5, 2009
Linz, Austria
Pröpper was strolling around thinking about next season back in Holland. Absolutely disgraceful performance.

Stephens at least tried but was hopeless.

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
I'm not sure what he has to do to get a game! He threw down his training bib just before Izzy came on
I'm really not surprised he is pissed off. I would be too, Stephens and Propper have not cut the mustard and yet he is still warming the bench.

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
Yeah, wouldn't blame Kayal for wanting out in the summer - he must wonder what he has to do to get a game.

He's never let us down and - from his instagram account - really seems to enjoy being at the club and living in the City.

Chris bemoaned the fact that Bournemouth were 'more dynamic' on saturday. Kayal easily provides that. More so than the frankly terrible Dale Stephens

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
It’s a mystery. I’d ask to go if I was Kayal, he’s better than being a reserve for this shower.

Also don’t understand the lack of Bissouma tonight, a game crying out for him. Stephens and Propper are both completely gone mentally, they can’t pass the ball 5 yards. The team generally are completely devoid of confidence so why not stick with the kid who plays with no fear and has more talent and invention than the rest of the team put together.

That along with Hughton’s decisions to recall Murray and Bruno sums up he needs to go. He’s so negative and ALWAYS resorts to the caution and tried and trusted that he knows. Unfortunately, every other manager knows what he’s going to do too. It was so easy for Warnock today, Hughton was schooled again.

A1X

Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

scooter1

How soon is now?
What happened to the togetherness that got us promoted. I know we bought in new players allegedly upping the standard, but there’s no heart to the team. The gap between our defence and Attack in the second half was laughable. I looked up and Propper was hiding out on the left wing. Izquiredo needs a knee operation, so do it. He’s not fit, he’s not the player who went to the World Cup so write off his season and put players on the bench who are fit.
Bad news tonight and we need to hope that Newcastle and Wolves have started their summer holidays early, otherwise we will be ‘going down with the Fulham’

amexer

Aug 8, 2011
Just dont understand how Stevens can be so poor and not replaced by Kayal. Stevens and Ali performance tonight was the worst I have seen. In few games Kayal played would think he has had more efforts on goal then stevens and Propper have had all season.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Always rated Kayal and shocked how little game time he gets. He would have got the ball and ran with it tonight, showing passion and tenacity. Instead we have Sideways Stephens and Pröpper! What exactly do they do ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here