Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Championship Ready

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
Regardless of the tactics or formation, the new signings this season have been absolutely pants. Who's doing the recruitment for F's sake.

Ali J for £17m and Locadia for £14m! We couldn't afford to sign Akinfenwa from Wycombe in exchange for these two. I'd sooner have him upfront knocking 10 bells out of opposition defences than our prima donnas.

Not nearly enough has been made of our piss poor recruitment imo - just imagine if Burke was still around- there would be absolute uproar- this whole new scouting setup costing millions has been a complete and utter shambles- championship ready

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
We’re down everyone has to accept that now.
You can still get the best part of 3/1 on us going down. Incredible rate of interest over 4 weeks.

I suggest you go extremely LARGE.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
My c6,000 place on the ST waiting list doesn’t look too far fetched for next session if we go down.

To be fair my son will need to learn what it’s like following the Albion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can have mine. Nearly threw it in the bin tonight

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
Well we’ve still got all the players that got us promoted with 3 games to spare. Apart from a few bit part players, only Stockdale and Poco have moved on, haven’t they? Can’t see the manager getting the same level and consistency of performance out of them though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here