Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Championship Ready

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Haven’t heard Barber talking about this much but I hope to god we are or it’s going to be a very very long road back.

Looking at this gutless spineless pile of dross we’ve assembled I suspect it’s going to take some serious surgery to bring some bottle back to the side.

Brian Parsons

May 16, 2013
Bicester, Oxfordshire.
So who will stay and who will jump ship.
Will the parachute payments help?
It's not that bad in League 1 is it?
In a way I'm glad I now live in Northumberland at least my significant other half is a Magpie supporter, there may be another one next season to boot. And the 64,000 dollar question does CH go now or in the summer answer please on a post card......

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Licker Extraordinaire
May 8, 2018
My c6,000 place on the ST waiting list doesn’t look too far fetched for next session if we go down.

To be fair my son will need to learn what it’s like following the Albion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I know I might sound like Pravda. but we are still 2 points ahead with a game in hand. I am still hoping we can tern this around somehow. We did win most of our points earlier in the season with the same team.

warmleyseagull

Apr 17, 2011
Beaminster, Dorset
This could unwind horribly now. We are Championship unready: established players burnt out due to age and/or confidence; better ones (Dunk, Ryan) might get offers from PL sides, then we are left with the dysfunctional dross that the Winstanley team of mega stars has assembled. Might get an offer for Gross and Bernardo but rest are so crap no one will want them.

Start again. Hope that we can put together enough to do a Swansea or Stoke, then go again in 20/21.

Sue1983

Aug 15, 2018
I know I might sound like Pravda. but we are still 2 points ahead with a game in hand. I am still hoping we can tern this around somehow. We did win most of our points earlier in the season with the same team.

I'm hoping we will too, but going by the last 2 performances against teams supposedly at or around our level, I just can't see it.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Despite what some say, we will not be Championship ready with the current management !

I don't believe that CH has the nous to keep us up in what has become a more and more competitive Championship !

Driver8

On the road...
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

Our game in hand is against Spurs so totally irrelevant given our regular surrender to top six teams before the game has even started.

Our only chance of a point is against Newcastle and you can’t see that happening based on our current performances.

Cardiff will probably beat Palace (on the beach) and Fulham (won’t want to get injured ahead of likely transfer in close season).

We are down.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
Regardless of the tactics or formation, the new signings this season have been absolutely pants. Who's doing the recruitment for F's sake.

Ali J for £17m and Locadia for £14m! We couldn't afford to sign Akinfenwa from Wycombe in exchange for these two. I'd sooner have him upfront knocking 10 bells out of opposition defences than our prima donnas.

A1X

Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Can't wait to watch Locadia sulk his way round the Championship after failing to get that big club move from our stepping stone

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
We’re down everyone has to accept that now. We’ve just been tonked by the third team that are struggling with us in a row at home. Was Wembley really only two weeks ago?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here