Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sam Allardyce

charliechalk1973

Jan 12, 2017
I've been told by a good source that contact has already been made. Could be in for the last four games to save us. I personally think this needs to happen and he would keep us up!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Why am I not 100% against this happening? :down:

Is the OP a Palace troll?

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
:fishing: must try harder

Tim Over Whelmed

Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I've been told by a good source that contact has already been made. Could be in for the last four games to save us. I personally think this needs to happen and he would keep us up!

How is Croydon?

peterward

Nov 11, 2009

Come on then, the source? Without naming them, just who does this supposed "source" know?

Or is it just bullshit

charliechalk1973

Jan 12, 2017
Come on then, the source? Without naming them, just who does this supposed "source" know?

Or is it just bullshit

Sorry, my posts are taking a while to appear as they need to be approved.

I'm friend of a friend of a member of his coaching staff from his Sunderland and Everton tenures.

Jonesy

Aug 7, 2011
I can understand why you think a former England manager would never manage little old Brighton, but the guy I know used to work in his coaching staff at Sunderland and followed him to Everton.

I want to know why Sam Allardyce would tell someone who used to work for him at Sunderland and Everton that he's taking over 'little old Brighton'.

You should put some serious money on it mate, you Sam and your mate are sat on a gold mine

peterward

Nov 11, 2009
To be fair if the ambition of the club is just to stay in the PL year after year then he’s probably a good choice.

The strange thing is that if at just about any other time someone had mentioned fat Sam, the simple thought of him would make me cringe. But now I'd be positively in favour.

It feels like Theresa May's shitty withdrawal agreement, eventually you can't hold out any longer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here