Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Now show us.....

Now is the time to show if you really are premier league players want to still be premier league players and show us what it means to you. It's alright talking a good game all the we must start fast we're ready for this that and the blah blah blah we hear after every loss. Show us you want to be playing against the best learning from the best amd not just happy to be paid your wages irrespective of what league it is come on lads show us that you deserve to be premier league next season

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Now is the time to show if you really are premier league players want to still be premier league players and show us what it means to you. It's alright talking a good game all the we must start fast we're ready for this that and the blah blah blah we hear after every loss. Show us you want to be playing against the best learning from the best amd not just happy to be paid your wages irrespective of what league it is come on lads show us that you deserve to be premier league next season

If we start well there will be MASSIVE backing from the crowd, start like rabbits in the headlights and the crowd will turn, we shouldn’t but we will

Last edited:
E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

We started pretty well on Saturday - What if we get hit on the counter-attack and go a goal down. That's my fear - the "crowd" will turn in so many different scenarios unless we smash a couple in the 1st 20 mins.. Warnock will know this. Cardiff will simply be set up to not let that happen - they really cannot afford to lose it in the 1st 20 mins - I think we will try and get on the front foot without leaving ourselves too open - but I think it will be horribly cagey - and why not. We are fairly evenly split on the poll about taking a point right now - We have not shown that we are very good at breaking teams down. being solid, especially after a 5-0 drubbing isn't an unthinkable approach to a game we cannot afford to lose.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
We MUST not do this. If we do we are culpable as well. We need to show we are fans worthy of top flight football!!!

I agree but it will happen if we start badly :down:

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If Cardiff go ahead expect ugly anti-football the like of which the world has never seen before.

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
We can be as fired up as we can be but if the news comes out that Hughton has picked a team in a negative formation to sneak a 0-0 then it will turn to anger instead of support

We already know the team (if recently spot on Gem is right) and it’s just fine by me so I won’t be getting angry. Way to go imo, now is not the time to try anything new or risky.

0-0 will be a bit shit but 0-1 will be a fecking disaster

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
COME ON! The moment we become negative and moan we are playing into Warnocks hands! We may as well put on Cardiff shirts and cheer them home!
Put aside the negativity and go all out no holes bared NOISE!
Lets rip the roof of the sucka!

Unfortunately crowd control is outside of my influence :lolol:

I do promise not to moan and I NEVER boo the team however shit they are :shrug:

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
We already know the team (if recently spot on Gem is right) and it’s just fine by me so I won’t be getting angry. Way to go imo, now is not the time to try anything new or risky.

0-0 will be a bit shit but 0-1 will be a fecking disaster

What about 0-2?

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
What about 0-2?

Didn’t see that coming but Hughton played his trump card on player selection and formation, one that has worked for nearly two seasons. It no longer does and he needs to go if we are to have any chance of staying up imo.

No way back for him or the current tactics now.

It was worth a shot as everything else he has tried since the end of the year has failed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here