Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] What are the odds on Warnock throwing a paddy tonight?

Screenshot_20190403-184237.png

Actually I quite like the guy and I think his reaction at the Chelsea game was justified. However, he'll have those lost points at the back of his mind this evening and I think it's not going to take much to tip him over the edge if it transpires that a dodgy decision deprives him of the six-pointer win he desperately needs!

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
As things are supposed to balance out over the season, I look forward to Warnock being sent to the stand after Cardiff have a player sent off in the first half, and then concede a goal where the scorer is a couple of yards offside.

Karma restored

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
Mrs Scoffers is worried about the ref's decisions tonight, she reckons Warnock's recent rants will mean the ref (and maybe the assistants) will subconsciously be wary about giving us any meaningful decisions tonight.

She might be right, or they might just think he is a northern tosser and wind him up even more :)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I was actually quite surprised he didn't go absolutely BOOLOO at Burnley the other day when The Complete And Utter Shyster awarded Cardiff a pen and then changed his mind. When I heard it had happened I was quite excited to see his post-match rant, but it was quite disappointing. He just said something about being baffled.

I guess he has to try to stop going apeshit at the moment, being as he's already on a disrepute charge by the FA for his gobbing off after the Chelsea game. Could start getting expensive, and he'll end up spending the rest of the season in the stands.

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
Bearing in mind that they really need to win, at least we won’t see the time wasting, injury feigning crap from a couple of years back

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
You can also pretty much predict his team-talk. He will tell them our team are a bunch of flakes, there for the taking and to be roughed up, with a dressing room in disarray (it doesn't have to be true), falling like a stone, a crowd that will turn on the team if they score first, that our form over the last four months is worse than theirs, that we don't want it as much as they do, that if they contest every ball and every decision, and win tonight and they will almost certainly stay up.

The bit we CAN influence is the crowd part. We can't afford to turn tonight, or do anything other than support the team 100 per cent this evening whether ahead, level or behind. There will be time for turning in weeks ahead if it all goes Pete Tong.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Bearing in mind that they really need to win, at least we won’t see the time wasting, injury feigning crap from a couple of years back

We will if we are on top. It’s his way of stopping the impetus. Pretty effective too it has to be said.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
With him and Hughton on the touchline there could be claret everywhere.

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
You can also pretty much predict his team-talk. He will tell them our team are a bunch of flakes, there for the taking and to be roughed up, with a dressing room in disarray (it doesn't have to be true), falling like a stone, a crowd that will turn on the team if they score first, that our form over the last four months is worse than theirs, that we don't want it as much as they do, that if they contest every ball and every decision, and win tonight and they will almost certainly stay up.

The bit we CAN influence is the crowd part. We can't afford to turn tonight, or do anything other than support the team 100 per cent this evening whether ahead, level or behind. There will be time for turning in weeks ahead if it all goes Pete Tong.

Unfortunately he's likely to be right!

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Its not just Warnock ....check out 2 of his cronies behind him.....cloned for sure...I imagine last Saturdays game with Burnley was just as entertaining on the touchline as on the pitch with Dyche and Warnockers

Weststander

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Its not just Warnock ....check out 2 of his cronies behind him.....cloned for sure...I imagine last Saturdays game with Burnley was just as entertaining on the touchline as on the pitch with Dyche and Warnockers

During their Chelsea injustice (loved it), those goons you’re talking about appeared with eyes on springs, spitting hatred at the officials.

Following by Warnock’s post match one man stand off, staring the officials down from the middle of the pitch. Such a plank.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here