Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Jacob Schilt(pic:SebDaly) Nottseagull's Avatar

What are the odds on Warnock throwing a paddy tonight?

0 Not allowed!
    Name:  Screenshot_20190403-184237.png
Views: 575
Size:  1.70 MB

Actually I quite like the guy and I think his reaction at the Chelsea game was justified. However, he'll have those lost points at the back of his mind this evening and I think it's not going to take much to tip him over the edge if it transpires that a dodgy decision deprives him of the six-pointer win he desperately needs!

• North Stand Chat

advertising

2 Not allowed!
      As things are supposed to balance out over the season, I look forward to Warnock being sent to the stand after Cardiff have a player sent off in the first half, and then concede a goal where the scorer is a couple of yards offside.

Karma restored
      Joint winner NSC Predictor League 2017/18

1 Not allowed!
      Mrs Scoffers is worried about the ref's decisions tonight, she reckons Warnock's recent rants will mean the ref (and maybe the assistants) will subconsciously be wary about giving us any meaningful decisions tonight.

She might be right, or they might just think he is a northern tosser and wind him up even more
      Hughton (2015),Hyypia(2014), Garcia(2013-14), Poyet(2009-13), Slade(2009), Adams(2008-09), Wilkins(2006-08), McGhee(2003-06), Coppell(2002-03), Hinshelwood(2002), Taylor(2001-02),Adams(1999-01), Wood(1999), Horton(1998-99), Gritt(1996-98), Case(1995-96), Brady(1993-95), Lloyd(1987-93), Mullery(1986-87), Cattlin(1983-86), Melia(1982-83), Bailey(1981-82), Mullery(1976-81), Taylor(1974-76), Clough(1973), Saward(1970-73), Goodwin(1968-70), Macauley(1963-68), Curtis(1961-63), Lane(1951-61), Welsh(1947-51), Cook(1947), Webb(1919-47), Robson(1908-14), Scott-Walford(1905-08), Jackson(1901-05)

3 Not allowed!
      The book is closed on this one.

In fact, it probably didn't even open.

0 Not allowed!
      I was actually quite surprised he didn't go absolutely BOOLOO at Burnley the other day when The Complete And Utter Shyster awarded Cardiff a pen and then changed his mind. When I heard it had happened I was quite excited to see his post-match rant, but it was quite disappointing. He just said something about being baffled.

I guess he has to try to stop going apeshit at the moment, being as he's already on a disrepute charge by the FA for his gobbing off after the Chelsea game. Could start getting expensive, and he'll end up spending the rest of the season in the stands.
      "But you accept that there is an increased risk of vehicle/bat collision"
      Members

1 Not allowed!
      Bearing in mind that they really need to win, at least we won’t see the time wasting, injury feigning crap from a couple of years back

2 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Nobby View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Bearing in mind that they really need to win, at least we won’t see the time wasting, injury feigning crap from a couple of years back
      We will if they go in front.
      Quote Originally Posted by Baldseagull View Post
      Calderon is the type of guy that if your daughter married, you would worry that she was not good enough for him.

0 Not allowed!
      Unless they go ahead - then it would be this x100

6 Not allowed!
      You can also pretty much predict his team-talk. He will tell them our team are a bunch of flakes, there for the taking and to be roughed up, with a dressing room in disarray (it doesn't have to be true), falling like a stone, a crowd that will turn on the team if they score first, that our form over the last four months is worse than theirs, that we don't want it as much as they do, that if they contest every ball and every decision, and win tonight and they will almost certainly stay up.

The bit we CAN influence is the crowd part. We can't afford to turn tonight, or do anything other than support the team 100 per cent this evening whether ahead, level or behind. There will be time for turning in weeks ahead if it all goes Pete Tong.
      "There's an African proverb that has stuck with me...if you think you're too small to make a difference, then you've never spent a night with a mosquito"
      On the BHA rollercoaster Icy Gull's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      We will if we are on top. It’s his way of stopping the impetus. Pretty effective too it has to be said.
      Show me a good loser and I will show you a loser - Toto Wolff