Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Where is Rohan Ince??

durrington gull

Aug 29, 2004
Worthing
What has happened to Rohan Ince ?, appears he was on trial at Charlton before this season but seems to have completely disappeared?, real shame as he was superb under Oscar but completely lost his way it appears?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Good question. I believe his Charlton trial ended as he 'mis-led' the club over a knee injury he had or something to that effect?

I'm not sure he was superb under Garcia. He was good in a fairly limited role but that was about it

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
He played like Bambi on ice

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Up North, My ex used to live next door to him, she does some bits like collect mail and that.

For the record absolute shithouse player, no technical ability, Fans just liked his ability to tackle, clearly been found out.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Good question. I believe his Charlton trial ended as he 'mis-led' the club over a knee injury he had or something to that effect?

I'm not sure he was superb under Garcia. He was good in a fairly limited role but that was about it

Really, I'd have said "promising" but promise that never fulfilled?

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
He should have stayed at centre half.

Absolutely . He looked like a centre half and played in midfield like a centre half. I seem to remember he was moved to midfield as garcia thought he was wasted at the back as he was such a talent (and our team was so mediocre).
Maybe the court case he was in, took something out of him?
As for being found out - well, yeah, at championship level but from what I remember of him he’d make a very solid league one player probably earning a decent living.
It’s quite rare for a player to fall off the radar to this extent especially one who (for a few months) was our stand-out player

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Wonderful goal verses Swindon. A nice slide tackle at home Ipswich I seem to remember? Thought he was average. Surprised a league 2 club at least haven’t gone for him.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
He'll always have that tackle on Alexis Sanchez.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I was chatting to former Brentford striker Lloyd Owusu a couple of years ago and when the subject got onto Brighton he was the one he thought had a really bright future in the game and with some good coaching he though could go on to have a decent career.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I wanna tell you
I might as well do
about a boy who can do anything
he came from Chelsea
to play for Brighton
Rohan Ince, Rohan Ince, Rohan Ince

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here