Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Cardiff City *** Official Match Thread ***

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Propper and Stephens off, Kayal and Andone on please. 4-4-2 with Gross dropping back alongside Kayal.

His unwavering faith in both Stephens and Propper is costing him, us and the club as a whole.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I'm not at the game, so I have the nail biting radio commentary.

Sounds like Albion are giving it everything. So maybe folk cut the booing and back the team. Post mortem later.

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Easily the better side, but we are losing and don't look like scoring. Need someone to actually do something about scoring a goal.

I actually thought Gross had a good half hour, then got dragged down by everyone else. Ali J is embarrassing, should be dragged off now

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
Are the forwards offering good positions for the midfield passers because they have not in recent games?

Don't you mean is the forward?

We have two wide men who look to pass back to the full back more than get the ball in the box.
So many loose passes!
On this performance we will be relegated and would struggle in the championship.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Hmmm...didn’t cover himself in glory with the goal and some sloppy passes

On TV later, watch Propper and Stephens with that.

Another classic of the CM caught upfield. Even ManC and LFC don’t do that .... ALWAYS an insurance policy of one or two sitters protecting the back for. ALWAYS FOR 90 MINUTES.

Albion are gifting easy counter attack chances to all the basement clubs.

Why?

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Propper and Stephens off, Kayal and Andone on please. 4-4-2 with Gross dropping back alongside Kayal.

His unwavering faith in both Stephens and Propper is costing him, us and the club as a whole.

Both poor so far, Stephens found it hard to pass to one of ours for the most part.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Pretty even first half, great goal from Cardiff.

No pace is hurting us at times, especially as the passing is pretty wayward. Perhaps get Jahanbakhsh off who has disappeared and throw on Andone to give Glenn a hand.

It’s not over.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Going down with a whimper, frankly. This side has fallen apart, we cannot even make ten yard passes in to space most of the time. :down:

Cozzy

Jul 26, 2018
Grimsby
Kind of lost for words ..... cant accuse CH of negative tactics on this one .... we have been having a go at them .... the problem is we cant pass for the sticky treacle in the players boots ... slow to every ball that should be 50/50 but Cardiff are making it 30/70 in their favour.

My prediction was if Cardiff got the first goal I didn't see us winning ... I still think that , we may get lucky & get an equaliser but I still cant see us winning this needing to score at least twice when we haven't even got one in four games now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here