Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Cardiff City *** Official Match Thread ***

um bongo molongo

Jul 26, 2004
Battersea
I'm ever hopeful that Norwich will be in the Premier League next season but I think Cardiff will go down. To be fair though it'll be squeaky bum time if you lose tonight.

Chris Hughton drove us nuts towards the end of his time at Carrow Rd for being so negative. It was totally depressing watching us as he seemed obsessed with fine margins and just try and sneak a 1-0. Home games were bad enough but away we were something else. We thought he'd be exactly the same with you but surprised us how adventurous he was.

A defender in his playing days maybe he's just reverting to type ?

Hmm. That sounds worryingly familiar

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
And in that moment of kicking the ball straight out of play with nobody near him, Dale Stephens killed our season. Killed the hope. Sent the fans home. If ever a moment summed up a season, that was it.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
Don't forget offsides. He's spent and needs to go in the summer if we stay up or go down.

Don't necessarily agree, he has scored goals but, he should only ever now be coming on as a sub, sometime after 75 minutes !

One more season strictly on that basis !

Lol that Stephens pass into the stands has emptied the stadium

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
We are playing so shit. All of our team looks so shit. I feel sick. We are clueless.

I could weep. We have been so abject it’s unbelievable. I truly didn’t think it would be this bad tonight, and it’s been worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Appalling.

Absolutely appalling.

Whatever happens in the rest of this season (and I think we pretty much know what it's going to be), this squad and club needs a HUGE shake-up and kick up the arse in the Summer.

The recruitment hasn't been good enough, the tactics are stale to the point of ridicule with barely a sign of a Plan A, let alone a Plan B, and the recent performances suggest that the majority of the squad simply couldn't care less.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here