Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Cardiff City *** Official Match Thread ***

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
I don't think it is. We have got back many of the thing we were missing against Bournemouth, like effort and determination. It's just that Cardiff have even more of it - and we are not able to pass round them, mainly because we don't seem to know where our players are.

That is - we've got the effort back, but not the quality.

I’m sorry, but I cannot agree. I judge my teams performance on how they make me feel.... the Bournemouth game has me hiding behind the sofa, this game has me browsing my iPad!
If I was at the Amex I would be livid with this performance.

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
Those booing have paid good money,travelled to watch their team play Football. They are entitled to show their disapproval of teams performance so far.

You booed your team off against us at HT and fell to pieces.

Sort your shit out and support the team.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
No, it's useless Chris Hughton and his cowardly brother that ended Gerry Ryan's career.

I know lots blame tactics but I don’t believe any manager could do that much better with this squad .
I don’t believe aj, locadia , proper etc would suddenly look amazing if they were played further forward

A1X

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Why is there never anyone available for a pass?

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
Those booing have paid good money,travelled to watch their team play Football. They are entitled to show their disapproval of teams performance so far.

In all my decades of supporting the Albion I have never booed them, despite some dire times and performances. It’s just not helpful to slag off your own team. If fans don’t like it - stop going. Just because you take the chance on a season ticket, it doesn’t guarantee good football or success.

D

Deleted member 2719

Why not?

If TB allows him to get rid of the substandard players.

I honestly don't see too many substandard players, yes we can all wish for better players as we can managers and managers come cheaper! :)

A1X

Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
That's it. All over. Done. Dusted. See you at Luton.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Jesus wept!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
There is only so much he can do. I'm not pretending he's faultless, but he's gone away after Bournemouth, looked at the team, made changes. The players, on the other hand, just don't look like they can be arsed. They're grown adults, they shouldn't need Hughton to spoon-feed them encouragement. They know how big this game is, and they're playing like they'd rather be at home playing FIFA. I for one, am not gonna hold that over Chris' head
They are footballers who in the main are thickos who need coaching all the time. Hughton and his swirling the water in the washing up bowl doesn't help. Time he got angry.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 2719

There we go crap Cardiff are taking it to us on our patch.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I give up.

Why not, the players ****ing well have.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills