Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Cardiff City *** Official Match Thread ***

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Absolute shitting it about tonight. But as others have said, this is part of why we follow a (non-Top 6) side. Character building stuff.

This is the “Brighton way” normally I’d say that’s how I like it but not this time :down:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
We've only managed 4 shots on target in total in the last 4 matches, what could possibly go wrong?

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna

Play like Barcelona and we should OK.

Penalty!

oohGeorgeOghani

Apr 16, 2019
Burnley fan here in peace.

You will have an extra supporter tonight, in fact you will probably have several thousand from “up north”. I will be watching with keen interest for obvious staying up reasons, as 1) I hate CCFC and their fans and 2) I actually don’t mind BHAFC after what we’ve both been through almost in parallel since 15/16 season. It’s mostly good to stick with one’s manager.

UTC, and for tonight, UT BHAFC too.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Im not nervous worryingly

ywb.gif

4411 tonight Gross in for Bissouma, Bruno for Montoya. March and AliJ also

Amazing Bissouma is being dropped but it’s 2017 Albion being picked to do the biggest job of the season, regardless of form.

Given the shower of shite in the second half of the season who can say this gamble is wrong. Whether many of us have much confidence it’s necessarily right is another matter.

Long way of saying I’m dreading tonight but it’s the strong emotions of football that keep us coming back

Mar 9, 2011
Burgess Hill
Amazing Bissouma is being dropped but it’s 2017 Albion being picked to do the biggest job of the season, regardless of form.

Given the shower of shite in the second half of the season who can say this gamble is wrong. Whether many of us have much confidence it’s necessarily right is another matter.

Long way of saying I’m dreading tonight but it’s the strong emotions of football that keep us coming back

Agree, but CH never going to drop Stephens or Pröpper. Thought Bissouma was freely giving the ball away to much on Saturday

BBassic

I changed this.
Jul 28, 2011
We've only managed 4 shots on target in total in the last 4 matches, what could possibly go wrong?

Pascal Gross, returning from his long injury lay-off, finds himself a bit of space outside the box and unleashes a Thunderbastard. It cannons backwards off the crossbar with such ferocity that it soars into the sky, almost knocking out a passing seagull. Matty Ryan, for reasons known only to him, has decided to take this moment to lay on the ground studying the way the floodlights make little dots appear in front of his eyes, and the ball, on its return to Earth, bounces once and then twice and on the final, calamitous, third bounce goes over our diminutive Australian for an own goal.

And that still wouldn't count as a shot on target for us.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

For this reason I have a feeling of impending doom that I just can’t shake off :down:

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Who’s the ref tonight? Cardiff have apparently had so many decisions go against them ..hoping that tonight neither side is favoured and that the result doesn’t rely on a dodgy decision

Andrew Marina.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here