Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Cardiff City *** Official Match Thread ***

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
A) Not one Burnley fan wanted Dyche to go when we were relegated in 2015, as we are realistic about our place in the football world and understood the enormity of the achievement in even getting us promoted.

B) Fantastic to see the reason every single Burnley fan is licking their lips at your impending doom is still in place. Back you go to being the absolute non entity you always have been before Bloom got his pennies out. Exquisite.

Still, you can console yourselves with living in Brighton which seems to be your default fallback when the chips are down?!

Ban this prick

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
There was a guy in the bookies on Sunday afternoon and he aggressively butted in on me and my mate's conversation.

"You don't know what you're talking about. Chris Hughton is a decent manager"

"Excuse me? Is that why you wear glasses?"

"Glasses? What's that got to do with it?"

"Well you've obviously w@nked too much, hence you having to wear glasses! Because. You. Are. A. Total. W@nker!"

:lol:

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I don't suppose whoever Jahanbakhsh's agent is claimed he was the cousin of a world class footballer? Have we been Ali Dia'd?

How shit must the Dutch league be that he was top scorer in their top division last season!

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
A) Not one Burnley fan wanted Dyche to go when we were relegated in 2015, as we are realistic about our place in the football world and understood the enormity of the achievement in even getting us promoted.

B) Fantastic to see the reason every single Burnley fan is licking their lips at your impending doom is still in place. Back you go to being the absolute non entity you always have been before Bloom got his pennies out. Exquisite.

Still, you can console yourselves with living in Brighton which seems to be your default fallback when the chips are down?!

Dyche is as obnoxious as you seem to be. Dick

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
In 2 home games we have managed 3 shots on target.
I keep asking this question: What exactly do they do at Lancing? It obviously isn't shooting practice. It obviously isn't passing training. It obviously isn't anything. Tone must be delighted in that 35 Mill investment or whatever it was.

Our lot need to be training 9 to 5 until they learn their jobs.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales

**** off and die. [emoji106]

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I keep refreshing Twitter every 30 seconds hoping we've scored. :nono:

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin

You can say that all you like...you're a Burnley fan. That speaks volumes.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales

Classy. Like your town.

:lolol:

jcdenton08

Enemy of the People
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Tonight has been as poor or worse than Bournemouth.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

SollysLeftFoot

Mar 17, 2019
Bitchin' in Hitchin
I keep asking this question: What exactly do they do at Lancing? It obviously isn't shooting practice. It obviously isn't passing training. It obviously isn't anything. Tone must be delighted in that 35 Mill investment or whatever it was.

Our lot need to be training 9 to 5 until they learn their jobs.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Movement without the ball.

We certainly do not do any training in:

Passing under pressure
Attack
Transition to attack
Transition to defence
Defence.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here