Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Cardiff City *** Official Match Thread ***

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
The only thing that will be more disappointing than this result and performance will be waking up tomorrow and finding out Hughton is still in charge.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Should have strengthened in January and we didn't. Wonder who's decision that was as it looks costly.

Murray post. That's why he needs to go as he can't score his chances anymore.

MerseySeagull

Apr 17, 2017
Wirral
I no longer think it is a knee jerk reaction to call for Hughton to leave, in fact, it's practical. We have been dismal.

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
Appalling.

Absolutely appalling.

Whatever happens in the rest of this season (and I think we pretty much know what it's going to be), this squad and club needs a HUGE shake-up and kick up the arse in the Summer.

The recruitment hasn't been good enough, the tactics are stale to the point of ridicule with barely a sign of a Plan A, let alone a Plan B, and the recent performances suggest that the majority of the squad simply couldn't care less.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

We're an embarrassment right now. Ask any neutral- we offer absolutely nothing to the league (apart from LOLS).
And now we've been turned over, at home, by another absolute shit storm of a team.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Unfortunately we have come up against a dynamic Cardiff tonight.
We knew how they would play and I thought we were decent in large spells of the game but we were unlucky in the final 3rd.
After the second went in I thought we did well to keep the score down, which was important.
We have some tough games coming up, it's all about hard work and I am sure that the lads will come through.
Im not too despondent as there were plenty of positives to take from tonight against a very good sid and we move forward to the next match.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
Have we ever played a team in such an important match who’ve rolled over in the 55th minute? I can’t recall any team being able to bottle an entire match like we can. We were never ever ever going to score.

Goberpiles

Feb 25, 2017
Brighton really took the game to Cardiff in the second half and had one shot on target, doubling the first half total of 1, to make it 5 shots on goal in 6 hours of football, Houghton needs to go tonight, we are not getting any more points this season its all down to Cardiff now they will beat Fulham and probably Palace.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Cardiff deserved that and we got exactly what we deserved too.

Well we're still just about out of the relegation places and have a game in hand, other than that I'm struggling for positives. A VERY bad day at the office.

:(

Yoda

English & European
Well, I hope some of you are happy? We made a fast, attacking start, like so many of you wanted, and look where it got us tonight!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here