Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Brighton & Hove Albion vs Cardiff City *** Official Match Thread ***

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Nice to have a bit of news about the match, for those of us following the match only on here and the dire \BBC text commentary. Thanks for that. Wish all the spewing of vitriol could wait for the post match analysis!

To be fair, you're better off not seeing it. Imagine playing pin the tail on the donkey...but the blinfolded person is in a different room from the donkey...that's us in posession.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Aj.....that guy. Lol

sjamesb3466

Jan 31, 2009
Leicester
Cardiff just want it more. Chris has lost the dressing room and needs to go.

Please Chris, I love you as a man and in the past as a manager but you need to walk. You can't fix this.

ac gull

Jul 7, 2003
midlands
The thing is - what's the point of having a squad when you don't drop players that are out of form - what do Burn, Bong, Balogan and Kayal need to do to get a game

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
We want three

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
To be fair, you're better off not seeing it. Imagine playing pin the tail on the donkey...but the blinfolded person is in a different room from the donkey...that's us in posession.
Fair enough - there's a reason why \I don't usually join in the clamour for a stream -we usually lose when I try to find one. Mind you, not trying to find one isn't doing much good at the moment!

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
I've always quite liked Fulham. But to now have to cheer on Palace and Man Utd is going to be really painful.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
We're not this bad. We're not even bad. We're a decent side, if you remember the first half of the season.

It's just what happens when the manager drills out any positivity out of the team, a whole season of 10 men behind the ball, then hits poor form and is completely out of ideas as to how to change it.

This is a team with zero confidence.

This is about right I fear - we’ve totally forgotten how to score... it’s a difficult habit to rediscover :( sad times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here