Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Positivity; it's all we can offer tonight.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Licker Extraordinaire
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I'm sure you may be aware but tonight's match is a tad important.

Whilst we can all question TB, PB & CH et al what we can't do is let any of that come through tonight, tonight is all about being behind the team.

Should they go behind the last thing they need is a errant boo or a silent crowd, we must make The Amex a wall of noise.

If you have criticism's or concerns voice them here tomorrow, tonight your heart belongs to The Albion, you vocal encouragement is all you can offer and where you play your part as the 12th person, come on lads and lasses, get behind Chris and the boys, forget everything else this season, this is your moment to step forward and be heard!

Marty___Mcfly

I see your wicked plan - I’m a junglist.
Sep 14, 2011
(and don't leave early)

el punal

I'm sure you may be aware but tonight's match is a tad important.

Whilst we can all question TB, PB & CH et al what we can't do is let any of that come through tonight, tonight is all about being behind the team.

Should they go behind the last thing they need is a errant boo or a silent crowd, we must make The Amex a wall of noise.

If you have criticism's or concerns voice them here tomorrow, tonight your heart belongs to The Albion, you vocal encouragement is all you can offer and where you play your part as the 12th person, come on lads and lasses, get behind Chris and the boys, forget everything else this season, this is your moment to step forward and be heard!

Couldn’t agree more. Last Saturday was a nightmare, everyone understands that, but it’s time to move on and back the team to the hilt tonight.

Tim Over Whelmed

Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Yep stick your chest out, stand for the whole game and get behind the boys. It's all we can do.

Tim Over Whelmed

Jul 24, 2007
Arundel

Apr 14, 2019
Couldn't agree more with the OP:

- post mortem AFTER the players are off the pitch.
- make it an uncomfortable night for Colin and his team, not our own.
- if mistakes are made, if we go a goal down even, do the right thing, hold your nerve and lift the players up.
- play your part in keeping us up, not dragging us down.

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
:lol: when the third went in on Saturday my daughter turned and said 'Can we go?'. I asked if she wanted to, and she just turned away. Within a minute she was screaming abuse at all those leaving early.

For all those country casual plastics bringing children to the Amex, this is the correct way to raise children. What sort of example are you setting on a night like tonight leaving early?

A1X

Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Be positive for us, but also give the Cardiff team hell. Boo loudly and proudly every time Bamba has the ball, abuse him for being a cheat. Boo Warnock incessantly. The team may not make this as imposing a place to visit in recent times as it was but no reason why we should give them an easy ride of it.

Tim Over Whelmed

Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Be positive for us, but also give the Cardiff team hell. Boo loudly and proudly every time Bamba has the ball, abuse him for being a cheat. Boo Warnock incessantly. The team may not make this as imposing a place to visit in recent times as it was but no reason why we should give them an easy ride of it.

I think we should concentrate on ourselves, booing the opposition hasn't always worked in our favour ... Hammond at Withdean, to name but one example!

A1X

Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

aolstudios

Nov 30, 2011
brighton

- if mistakes are made, if we go a goal down even, do the right thing, hold your nerve and lift the players up.

This.
Every word

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton

Good 1st post. Jonathan Calleri.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
In terms of showing spirit and determination I'm sure the crowd will be just fine - it's our team I'm worried about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here