Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Can’t wait!

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Got to say that I cannot wait for tonight. It’s the most I’ve been up for a game since we got promoted. Maybe it’s the stirrings of the thrill of REALLY needing to get a win? I used to get it regularly during certain periods of the past (96-97 springs to mind; even Slade’s miracle run in) ... but it hasn’t been there for a while.
Let’s hope they don’t let us down.

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Got to say that I cannot wait for tonight. It’s the most I’ve been up for a game since we got promoted. Maybe it’s the stirrings of the thrill of REALLY needing to get a win? I used to get it regularly during certain periods of the past (96-97 springs to mind; even Slade’s miracle run in) ... but it hasn’t been there for a while.
Let’s hope they don’t let us down.

That's what I thought about Saturday ... I was convinced we were going to give them a right tonking :(

giphy.gif

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I’m well up for it, once again I will be bringing my voice and going for it!

Also bringing some balloons to add something extra to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dibsy

Jul 26, 2004
Shoreham By Sea
First thing I thought of when I woke up. Can not wait. Whatever happens it is going to be a memorable night. Right from the meltdown when the team is announced to when we go behind and the fella that sits behind me spontaneously combusts. Bring on the Colins!

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

The game I am looking forward to - the atmosphere I am not!

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
I'm buzzing for this one. I hope everyone gets behind the team and creates a (SheffWedplayoff2ndleg) atmosphere. Irrespective of the scoreline at half time, i hope there aren't any boos to be heard. I really don't think it helps.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
I’m well up for it, once again I will be bringing my voice and going for it!

Also bringing some balloons to add something extra to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pleeeease no balloons, or clackers, or streamers, or opera singers. What we really need to do is treat this in the same way we would do for any other game. With us fans in full voice and right behind the boys of course.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
The thrill of going into a match that means this much isn't lost on me either, looking forward to it. Mind you, I was looking forward to Saturday too.........

I don't know about a thrill, I'm actually feeling physically sick at the moment. We are playing our worst football of the season, the confidence seems to have gone, and I'm wondering where any goals that might win us the match, might come from. This is going to be a game that will be bloody difficult to win. If Cardiff score first l may actually cry.

Apart from that l'm feeling extremely positive.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
I don't know about a thrill, I'm actually feeling physically sick at the moment. We are playing our worst football of the season, the confidence seems to have gone, and I'm wondering where any goals that might win us the match, might come from. This is going to be a game that will be bloody difficult to win. If Cardiff score first l may actually cry.

Apart from that l'm feeling extremely positive.

Haha. I am a bit of a masochist.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Big game tonight.
In no way comparable with Hereford or Wigan.
But big, nevertheless.

By 9.45, I whole-heartedly believe we'll be safe from relegation.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Link Here