Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Lucky 🍀 Omens/Rituals/Good luck charms ....

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
I’ve lost track of my lucky omens.

Except that anything I wore on Saturday has been ditched.

So it’s two Albion T shirts and a Skint top tonight. And my promotion cap

Nobby

Sep 29, 2007
I'm taking the Rev'd Joe Davis, one of Worthing's finest funeral celebrants, he's never seen the Albion lose, and with God on our side can it really go wrong tonight?

We know who to blame then IH. It will be all the big G’s fault.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
My lucky pants have been binned, but we may be on to a winner with the way my boys walk to The Amex from the Farm Shop, before they went through the fence and down the bank, last couple of games down the road with us, tonight they'll do the right thing!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I might be a lucky omen myself this season.

Had a think about it and worked out the following;

Was at the Amex for the West Ham, Man Utd, Wolves, Huddersfield, Palace and Everton wins.

Wasn't at the Amex for the Burnley, Liverpool, Southampton and Bournemouth losses.

I'm there tonight.

el punal

I am wearing the same clobber as I did last Saturday. BHA hoodie, 2015/16 shirt, all the trimmings - all have been washed to remove the stain of defeat from them. I will wear them tonight on the basis that (1) - lightening never strikes the same place twice, and (2) - that me and my clothes will never have endure so much shit ever again in such a short space of time. :drink:

el punal

I am wearing the same clobber as I did last Saturday. BHA hoodie, 2015/16 shirt, all the trimmings - all have been washed to remove the stain of defeat from them. I will wear them tonight on the basis that (1) - lightening never strikes the same place twice, and (2) - that me and my clothes will never have endure so much shit ever again in such a short space of time. :drink:

Lightning!!! :blush:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Always look away so as not to see the first ball struck (kick off).

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
It has occurred to me that the drunker I am at the start of the game, the better the result.

I was pretty wankered before the Palace game.
Stone cold sober for Bournemouth, Burnley and Southampton.

Maybe I should get on it now.

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Always look away so as not to see the first ball struck (kick off).

We know the routine by now anyway if it's us kicking off - ball played back to Duffy - Murray and a.n. other or two sprinting off in the left wing position - Duffy boots it long - it goes into touch for a throw in to the opposition. Perfected after years on the training ground that one. No more attacks for another ten minutes at least.

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Usually take an orange for a half time snack, which over the last few years seems to mean we win.

Though didn't work Saturday.

I've run out of oranges......

Trelford Mills Guide Dog

Jun 14, 2008
Was thinking of visiting Hove Park and having a crafty ‘jimmy’ on the sacred ‘Goldstone’.
Apparently it worked when I was caught short as a littl’un vs Leeds in 1980/81, when a victory was required to stay up in ye olde first division :)

GJN1

Nov 4, 2014
Brighton
My lucky pants have been binned, but we may be on to a winner with the way my boys walk to The Amex from the Farm Shop, before they went through the fence and down the bank, last couple of games down the road with us, tonight they'll do the right thing!

I'll be wearing my wife's lucky pants tonight...

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
I'll be wearing my wife's lucky pants tonight...

I tried that last game, it didn't work, so I sent them back :eek: :kiss:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Amazing we arrived at MR and parked in exactly the same space.
More amazingly still when we arrived at the AMEX we again weren't allowed down the steps because of the opposition players bus.

Unfortunately these coincidences all match up with Saturday. :facepalm:

I am wearing my original lucky t-shirt.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I've stopped my partner watching tonight.

He's spent years taking no interest in football or the Albion, but recently decided to make an effort and so watched the City and Bournemouth games with me.

He will not be watching again.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here