Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] Notre Dame On Fire

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
It can't belong until that enormous scaffold structure collapses. God alone knows what the effect of that lot coming down will be.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Sky news had to mention our PM and Jeremy haven't tweeted anything yet, ffs [emoji849] why the need for everyone to speak out immediately

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

I thought I was the only one on Twitter not to tweet a picture of the fire......:)

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Sky news had to mention our PM and Jeremy haven't tweeted anything yet, ffs [emoji849] why the need for everyone to speak out immediately

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

A race to place a crocodile tears soundbite, it’s social media phoneyism.

Trump suggested that airplanes should drop water.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
If 'god' had anything to do with it, it wouldn't have caught fire.

Unless he was punishing gays and paedophiles within his company/employment.

It's heartbreaking to see innovative engineering and architectural historical feats destroyed. But frankly, religion has raped and pillaged more than enough to be able to afford restoration.

It can't belong until that enormous scaffold structure collapses. God alone knows what the effect of that lot coming down will be.

mothy

Dec 30, 2012
V sad news for France & gothic architecture.

Praying never does anything other than waste time

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
derailing.jpg

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Going by the news shots, most just standing around ... there’s only room for one or two at the top of a long ladder.

There are hoses spraying the bell towers trying to save them, although it is possible the wood has caught. If they can keep the stonework from cracking, they may survive.

Boys 9d

Jan 3, 2012
Lancing
If as with the York Minster fire the walls don't collapse then it can probably be rebuilt although the original fixtures and fittings are lost forever.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here