Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
[tweet]1117844987293487104[/tweet]

NO, it's not a parody.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Immature comment given the severity of what has happened to a cultural icon.

Oh f*** off you sanctimonious twit.

And yes, it's a shame it has caught fire. Being all serious and sanctimonious - and ..... cough .... not immature .... that's sure as hell not going to help much now.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Oh f*** off you sanctimonious twit.

And yes, it's a shame it has caught fire. Being all serious and sanctimonious - and ..... cough .... not immature .... that's sure as hell not going to help much now.

It's just what we expect of you on this forum you Little Englander. Now bugger off to the Brexit thread.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
Immature comment given the severity of what has happened to a cultural icon.
Not the only trite comment either. I’m happy to be called a sanctimonious twit by anyone who feels the need, but to see such a beautiful, iconic building disappearing before our eyes is nothing but tragic.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Not the only trite comment either. I’m happy to be called a sanctimonious prick by anyone who feels the need, but to see such a beautiful, iconic building disappearing before our eyes is nothing but tragic.

Agree. Had it been St Paul's...

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
It's just what we expect of you on this forum you Little Englander. Now bugger off to the Brexit thread.
Seen me there lately have you? Too many remoaner chokers for me - I left them (and you) to their own little playground a while back.

But I do understand your reaction to my reply - people disagreeing or taking issue with you does seem to be anathema to you. .

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Not the only trite comment either. I’m happy to be called a sanctimonious twit by anyone who feels the need, but to see such a beautiful, iconic building disappearing before our eyes is nothing but tragic.

OK, consider it done! Nothing personal to you, as it wasn't aimed at you - I just have an aversion to being lectured by sanctimonious twits in general!

It is, of course, a shame to lose such an iconic building. Wringing my hands and going tip-toeing round in silence like somebody's died, though, isn't going to help. If I thought it would, hand me the sack-cloth and show me the way to the ashes!

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Looks like the fire is almost out now. Fingers crossed it won't be as bad as previously feared.

Look like one of those big rectangular towers at the West End is going up now.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I feel absolutely gutted watching the pictures from Paris. It is a good day to forget brexit and remember our shared history, but mourn as a major icon of it is currently being destroyed. Vive la France.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Look like one of those big rectangular towers at the West End is going up now.
Live pictures suggest aspects of those towers and the iconic stone facade might be salvageable.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Sky news had to mention our PM and Jeremy haven't tweeted anything yet, ffs [emoji849] why the need for everyone to speak out immediately

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here