Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Misc] World's Hardest Creature XII - Semi Final Draw

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
Screenshot 2019-03-17 at 21.50.40.png

Good evening everybody and welcome to this, the semi final draw of the 2019 World's Hardest Creature contest. It was a remarkable quarter final, featuring a tie and the early departure of the highly fancied Honey Badger. The Ratel had to pack its things despite attracting the second highest number of votes in the quarters. WHC can be a cruel contest sometimes.

I hope you're all paying attention. With the Jaguar and Polar Bear battling to a tie, the draw finds five beasts in the hat. A coin toss was held earlier deciding that the first match will feature two competitors. The second match will feature three. A three way snarl up for the right to feature in the final. It should be epic.

The numbers for the draw have been allocated on the basis of votes received in the last round. For those that want to keep an eye out for their favourites, here is how they appear in the draw.

1) Seagull
2) Hippopotamus
3) Jaguar
4) Polar Bear
5) Grasshopper Mouse

I'm joined today by early eliminatees, the Bombardier Beetle and Moon Bear so let's push on with the draw. The numbers have been placed in the old velvet bag so I believe we are just about ready to go.

Take it away Bombardier Beetle...

Number 3 - The Jaguar. So the Jaguar will face...

Number 1 - The Seagull. Jaguar versus the Seagull.

So that leaves us with the formalities...

Number 4 - Polar Bear

Number 2 - The Hippo. And finally...

Number 5 - The Grasshopper Mouse.

So here's that draw again.

Jaguar v Seagull
Polar Bear v Hippopotamus v Grasshopper Mouse

The ties will hopefully kick off later this evening and will last for three days, as I gather you crazy footballists will all be preoccupied with some match or another tomorrow and any ensuing binfest. The extra day should allow plenty of time for enlivened animal based debate among you all.

Thanks for watching and see you all again for the final.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here