Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 'Paul Barber Sounds Albion Rallying Call'

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Watching football isn't really enjoyable at the best of times which is why I'm dreading Tuesday! However a decent result will make for a great atmosphere at the end..

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

It's always the fans that suffer, shouting their heads off, only to get 5 gob stoppers rammed down ones throat.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
A rallying call to staff ; cc Andy Naylor ?

portlock seagull

Why? Why us?
Jul 28, 2003
I'm just getting that Hereford feeling about Tues night game v Cardiff.
The anticipation of fighting for survival.

Tomorrow is no Hereford. There's no way I'm soiling my pants for mere relegation from the PL, unlike at Edgar Street where you could smell the 'muck spreading' at HT despite that Bull doing it's usual pre-match lap!

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there

D

Deleted member 2719

Dear Mr Barber your rallying call is months late.

Please take a look at our form over the last 15 matches below, you will note that Bmuff, Fulham and Huddersfield are just below us, 2 of them are going down and the 3rd stuffed us at our manor Saturday.
Please spend your time in looking for the right man to take the Albion forwards.

Attachments

• SmartSelectImage_2019-04-15-20-25-41.jpg
    SmartSelectImage_2019-04-15-20-25-41.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 321

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
Don't understand the backlash on here. He's just trying to get the crowd to make a special atmosphere tomorrow in a hugely important game for the club.

Oh god he’ll take credit now if we do manage to fluke a result tomorrow

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
If anyone going didn't realise this is the most important game since Hereford (which I agree was MORE important) then they really shouldn't be there. PB often strikes me as addressing the customers rather than the fans. I guess that's an important role in the EPL though and I'm also sure he's good at it.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Don't understand the backlash on here. He's just trying to get the crowd to make a special atmosphere tomorrow in a hugely important game for the club.

Because at numerous times over the past few years he’s come across as a patronising prat who treats us paying fans like itinerant school kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Because at numerous times over the past few years he’s come across as a patronising prat who treats us paying fans like itinerant school kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He reads NSC. Most schoolkids I know are far more intelligent and reasonable in their views than what passes for loyal support on here...

A rallying cry shouldn't be needed but reading all the "Houghton out" and "were going down" bollocks on here makes you wonder.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here