Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] 'Paul Barber Sounds Albion Rallying Call'

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
That whole statement was probably so he could get in the opportunity to say:

"A small number of tickets remain on sale for the Cardiff game, mainly in the South Stand."

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
'Paul Barber Sounds Albion Rallying Call'

assemble.jpg

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Well I wasn't going to bother coming but now I'm up for it as long as S1E is opened up. Thanks Paul love to Dan x

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Pretty sure catering staff will now be all fired up to serve move burgers and stewards will be fully pumped to show more people where their seat is. Go #TeamBarber :cheery:

CH and his group of players? Not so much.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Very well said by Paul Barber.

The tidal wave of piss-soaked negativity on NSC and social media is quite ridiculous.

I hope that the club's employees at all levels are able to regroup and accentuate the positive in preparing for tomorrow night.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Very well said by Paul Barber.

The tidal wave of piss-soaked negativity on NSC and social media is quite ridiculous.

I hope that the club's employees at all levels are able to regroup and accentuate the positive in preparing for tomorrow night.

Sorry, but that's absolute garbage. Off the field, the club's employees have been PL class all season. Bit of an insult to them to suggest otherwise. No regrouping required.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Does this mean that Sally from Supporter Services is going to get an unexpected call-up to the first team tomorrow, playing in a new midfield line-up with Kenny, the Saturday boy from the club shop?

Now you're just being ridiculous.

They'll start on the bench, obvs.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Does this mean that Sally from Supporter Services is going to get an unexpected call-up to the first team tomorrow, playing in a new midfield line-up with Kenny, the Saturday boy from the club shop?

If the players were half as effective as the Supporters Services team we'd be on course for winning the Everton Cup.

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Not interested unless it was accompanied by an image of him recreating the Skalak promotion picture

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here