Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who will be supporting Palace?

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
As 90% on here would if roles reversed !

Not so sure about that.

I enjoy the games against them, it means something more.

If you don't want to play against your rivals then I can see why some fans don't get it.

I'm not suggesting I would ever 'want' palace to stay up, but I can't see myself ever wanting to lose a football match to send them down either.

Not so sure about that.

I enjoy the games against them, it means something more.

If you don't want to play against your rivals then I can see why some fans don't get it.

I'm not suggesting I would ever 'want' palace to stay up, but I can't see myself ever wanting to lose a football match to send them down either.

A lot of Brighton fans would disagree am sure.

For what it's worth I reckon you'll be ok & alas the 6 points from us will be what keeps you up :ffsparr:
If Cardiff do win tonight and our result down at Cardiff means you lot go down almost every Palace fan will be cheering Cardiff home.
But as I said you'll win tonight and have a chance at home v Newcastle or Wolves

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I can recall a game a few years back where West Brom beat Portsmouth on the final day of the season at the Hawthorns to save their own arses, and at the same time relegate Southampton from the Premier League. Pompey fans were openly willing their team to get beat that afternoon, and duly celebrated when it happened.

Make no mistake, Palace fans would be exactly the same. They'd dine out on it for years.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
If we stay up, it will be down to the 6 points we took off Palace.
If they can ensure we still drop, even after donating to the “keep the Albion in the Premier League “ campaign, I’m sure they would.
I spoke with 2 Palace fans today, both reckon we’ll stay up, one of them wanted us to go, the other wanted us to stay up.

They were both very cocky about last Saturday, 0-5, and the Amex emptying after the third goal. I reminded them of their 0-4 home defeat to an absolute awful Sunderland team a couple of years ago, and how Selhurst was deserted after 1/2 time.
And, I did mention , since we came up, we’ve won 2, one draw, and they’ve won one, and, we beat them in the Cup.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here