Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Knockeart - The People's Vote

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
Mixed feelings about him. Sure he is decent but he thinks he's way better than he actually is. This might sound crazy but I think the song the fans sing for him has actually gone to his head lol.

If that's the case someone should tell him it's not actually his song.

We’ve got Ozil,
Mesut Ozil,
I just don’t think you understand,
He’s Arsene Wenger’s man,
He’s better than Zidane,
We’ve got Mesut Ozil!

We’ve got Pogba,
Donkey Pogba,
Fergie was right,
Pogba is shite,
We’ve got Donkey Pogba!

Don't tell my heart,
My achy breaky heart,
I just don't think he'd understand,
And if you tell my heart,
My achy breaky heart,
He might blow up and kill this man!

Dont sack the wally,
The wally with the brolly.
I just don't think you understand,
Coz if you sack the wally,
The wally with the brolly,
Your gonna have a riot on your hands!

Last edited:

surlyseagull

Aug 23, 2008
Most have realized he is not CONSISTENTLY up to Premier Standards, he is probably too good for the Championship but the defenders in the Premier are far better and cope with him easier, so he is less effective.
I think palace may disagree .

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
I think palace may disagree .

We’ve got Knockaert,
Anthony Knockaert,
He's got an attitude,
He's always in a mood,
But he's the man who silenced Selhurst Park!

Edit: Sorry.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Could be that he wants to have a go and the style of play is suppressing this, so a fuse blows.
Will be good to have him back for last few games, though he will probably be a bench warmer on Saturday.

May 27, 2014
Littlehampton
The same tossers moaning about dull football are the ones tweeting "get him out of my club".

This is one of our few flair players who can hurt a team. Got to keep him. Especially if we go down.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
sad fact that the bournemouth player was up on his feet immediately after knocky was marched.......he obviously lost his rag which is unforgivable for most but it didn't bother me , did it affect the result...?? probably not with the utter tripe performances put in by numerous other players......he needs to work that brain phaze component out of his game and he will be a great player for us .....as he already has been....the red card was the pustulating boil on the but cheek of our worst display of the season.

he's a keeper as far as i'm concerned.

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017

DFL JCL

Jan 8, 2016
Compared with locadia and Ali j he is a keeper for me. There are a few areas for improvement though. Stop jinking back and forth before delivering a ball. The forwards have no idea when to make their run when he does it. Stop flouncing when he loses the ball. Stop the reckless tackles & defer to gross on every single set piece whenever he is on the pitch.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Unbelievable so some of you want to bin our most attack minded player by far ranked 22nd in the PL this season for assists??? Definitely PL standard forget the Championship if he was anywhere near those levels in the PL Man City would be offering £60m. He hasn’t let anyone down IMO if anything his shower of shite team mates have if they all gave his levels against Bournemouth we might have got a result.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
He has been our only creative spark. Every time he gets the ball the pressure is on to "do something". Teammates are making the safe pass and he is lining up the fullback (and usually a midfielder doubling up). We need Knockaert.

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Knocky needs to grow up and cut out these rushes of blood, but he is an attacking asset to the team and i for one want to see him out there playing for us week in, week out.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Unbelievable so some of you want to bin our most attack minded player by far ranked 22nd in the PL this season for assists??? Definitely PL standard forget the Championship if he was anywhere near those levels in the PL Man City would be offering £60m. He hasn’t let anyone down IMO if anything his shower of shite team mates have if they all gave his levels against Bournemouth we might have got a result.

I really can’t believe you think he hasn’t let anyone down.

Leg breaking tackle, gets himself sent off in a vital game and then suspended for the next three matches.....

I know we’re all Albion fans, but let’s keep this credible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Looking forward to seeing him back after the Newcastle game, we need him. I’m a forgiving type too, for a player who has been so instrumental in where we have come from. He’ll have one of these mad moments again, I’m sure, just not this season I hope.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I really can’t believe you think he hasn’t let anyone down.

Leg breaking tackle, gets himself sent off in a vital game and then suspended for the next three matches.....

I know we’re all Albion fans, but let’s keep this credible.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Totally agree and I’m still angry with him, but perhaps there’s another twist to come this season and maybe it’s Knockaert who’ll deliver it

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Looking forward to seeing him back after the Newcastle game, we need him. I’m a forgiving type too, for a player who has been so instrumental in where we have come from. He’ll have one of these mad moments again, I’m sure, just not this season I hope.

Is he eligible for the Newcastle game?

symyjym

Banned
Nov 2, 2009
Brighton / Hove actually
It's time to stop over-lording him and start treating him like a normal player who won't be here forever.

He has the best player song, that is sung the loudest, whether he is on the pitch or not, and whether he is playing well or not. When he went through the loss of his dad the support for him from the club, players and fans was unprecedented.

If anything all this Knockeart worship probably makes him a worse player because he is always trying to live up to the hype by making every time he has the ball a special moment, and failing. If he was scoring wonder goals week in and week out like his Palace goal then hero worship would be warranted the way Mo Salah is.

At the moment he is not helping his team mates and apart from a couple of recent good games his standard is poor and he is not a team player. If what makes him happy is scoring one wonder goal every couple of seasons then he shouldn't be here because he should be making goals for others as a priority.

His problem is that he has had too much support.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here