Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Time to bury the hatchet and get behind the team

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Lots of negativity, criticism and harmful comments over the past couple of days borne out of frustration, disappointment and anger. Now is the time to get behind the team.

we have less than 36 hours before we kick off to save our season and PL status. Ok we aren’t great and most of us knew that before Saturday, but on our day, at home and with the crowd behind us we can match if not beat most teams, not least Cardiff.

If the players walk out tomorrow to GOSBTS booming out around the Amex they will be motivated and then it’s up to them. If we don’t get behind them and we lose then we are partly to blame because we could have done more.

Come on, let’s sink Warnock’s ship and give us PL football again next season.

Blimey

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Lots of negativity, criticism and harmful comments over the past couple of days borne out of frustration, disappointment and anger. Now is the time to get behind the team.

we have less than 36 hours before we kick off to save our season and PL status. Ok we aren’t great and most of us knew that before Saturday, but on our day, at home and with the crowd behind us we can match if not beat most teams, not least Cardiff.

If the players walk out tomorrow to GOSBTS booming out around the Amex they will be motivated and then it’s up to them. If we don’t get behind them and we lose then we are partly to blame because we could have done more.

Come on, let’s sink Warnock’s ship and give us PL football again next season.

Blimey

Yes indeed Timbha, you are correct, but my worry is where the hatchets may be buried if we don't sort Cardiff!:ohmy::smile::

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly
Can't wait till tomorrow night, Saturday is history. Move on and back the team to the max. 12th man needed more than ever...

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Yes support the team tomorrow but a win would only paper over the cracks of a team with deep problems

Frankly who gives a shit? Get them over the line first then have the forensic evaluation of where and why the wheels came off from such a promising position.

If I know anything about TB that’s exactly what he’ll do. A numbers geek whose primary business is about marginality and price differentials will leave no stone unturned to understand what’s happened this season.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
What ever happens tomorrow will not solve the problems but we're all only rooting for one thing. Albion to win. They can do it. Whether you're in the dugout, listening to the radio, watching a stream or on the BBC website we will all be willing them on.

We need a bit this tomorrow . . . . ****ing attitude, to succeed. IMG_0165.JPG

colonies man

Jul 30, 2011
Frankly who gives a shit? Get them over the line first then have the forensic evaluation of where and why the wheels came off from such a promising position.

If I know anything about TB that’s exactly what he’ll do. A numbers geek whose primary business is about marginality and price differentials will leave no stone unturned to understand what’s happened this season.
Totally agree win first but after we win and are hopefully safe let’s be realistic about the season.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
If they need us to sing Sussex By The Sea as they come out for them to be motivated, they are in the wrong profession.

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
Yes. I'm determined to be miserable no matter what the result is.

Not really.

I'm 100% behind CH and the team tomorrow - I'm desperate for us to stay up - but let's be honest the football this season has been pretty dire, we've made some poor signings and the entertainment level has been very low. We're so predictable - summed up by our kick-offs - same old, same old.

Huge changes are needed in the summer, whatever division we are in.

That's not being miserable, just realistic.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
People need to understand the difference between moaning on a message board and moaning at the game. Just because everyone is pissed off on here, it doesn't follow they'll do anything other than get behind our shit team tomorrow night. In fact, oddly we enough I reckon we'll see better support tomorrow than at any other game this season.

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
The atmosphere at the Amex is always really good at the start of the game, it then goes downhill when we watch the football

colonies man

Jul 30, 2011
People need to understand the difference between moaning on a message board and moaning at the game. Just because everyone is pissed off on here, it doesn't follow they'll do anything other than get behind our shit team tomorrow night. In fact, oddly we enough I reckon we'll see better support tomorrow than at any other game this season.

Hope you are right.Could go toxic quick if Cardiff score first or God forbid go two up.

father_and_son

Jan 23, 2012
Under the Police Box
The atmosphere at the Amex is always really good at the start of the game, it then goes downhill when we watch the football

But then bizarrely, at 3+ goals down with half the stand empty, the atmosphere in the North on saturday was like a carnival. We got behind Tomer, Sammy, Leo & Wardy and sang our hearts out. Great atmosphere when you stop watching the travesty unfolding on the pitch.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

You must have some good people around you, because I hear some rubbish in the north.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here