Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Albion love

colonies man

Jul 30, 2011
I will never lose my love for the club.Albion till I die,but I'm fast losing my love for CH and his team of overrated by many players.CH appears to be clueless at the moment and the players are not that good.I really believe if we did go down this squad lacks the heart and ability to be winners in the Championship.We have defenders who are slow and full backs who don't tackle.midfielders who don't create and poor old Murray our only striker at his age.This is a threadbare squad.Forgot wingers who can't cross.

GloryDays

Jul 5, 2011
Leyton, E10.
Also interesting to read on the web and social how many ‘neutrals’ now hate us and want us to go down. Funny how things change. 12 months ago people were generally murmuring how much they liked Brighton and Hughton. This recent patch of form really has swayed peoples opinions. Perhaps they’ve just had the opportunity to come to a game.

Also interesting to read on the web and social how many ‘neutrals’ now hate us and want us to go down. Funny how things change. 12 months ago people were generally murmuring how much they liked Brighton and Hughton. This recent patch of form really has swayed peoples opinions. Perhaps they’ve just had the opportunity to come to a game.

I think this hasn't been helped by the fans tbh???

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
In terms of entertainment surely only Boro from 2 years ago match our DIRTH of quality

Well Huddersfield have won 3, scored 19 and conceded nearly 70, so something has gone even more tits up there quality wise, even if they sre actually somehow creating more chances than us!

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Barham's tash

Jun 8, 2013
Rayners Lane
Well Huddersfield have won 3, scored 19 and conceded nearly 70, so something has gone even more tits up there quality wise, even if they sre actually somehow creating more chances than us!

It’s not so much the quality it’s the adaptability.

Huddersfield: are playing EXACTLY the same way. It caught out some teams once but didn’t second time around. They haven’t even tried to change it.

Brighton: we invested and tried to move to a more mobile attacking 4-3-3 but have been hampered by injuries and CH often selecting the wrong players for the formation so at least we tired to do something different from last season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here