Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Premier league performances this season

Seagull122

Mar 16, 2019
Honestly, how many performances this season could we say we’ve dominated or been proud of.

Personally I can only think of 2, man united and palace x2, even palace away we only had two chances and were lucky to convert both. There hasn’t been a game in which I feel we’ve taken a team and put them to bed, also adding to the fact we’ve only won one premier league game this season by more than one goal (palace at home).

I just feel like we’ve been quite lucky in terms of results, those 3 1-0 wins in October, where all three of those teams had chances to equalise may have saved us, but I’m just not convinced overall.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I thought beating Everton and holding Arsenal to a draw, were good games, too. Lucky winning three games in a row, in the Premier League? No.

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Dominated against 11 men (luckily Hudd’s ******** got sent off for violence) - ManU, Palace twice, Watford at home, possibly Hudd at home.

That’s your lot.

Definitely far less than 2017/18.

And yet 28,000 smiling, optimistic faces come boozing and singing at the Amex every time, expecting a win.

The PL’s a funny old thing.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Lucky winning three games in a row, in the Premier League? No.

Really? We had c35% possession in all three games and had 70 shots against vs our 24. You can argue all you like that they were "tremendous defensive displays" but to suggest we didn't ride our luck in all 3 is fanciful at the very least

PoG

Oct 29, 2013
I've said it before, this season we have simply been very lucky. Sure we've had a few moments but overall it's been pretty lackluster and now the luck truly has dried up. Big changes needed if we stay up.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Really? We had c35% possession in all three games and had 70 shots against vs our 24. You can argue all you like that they were "tremendous defensive displays" but to suggest we didn't ride our luck in all 3 is fanciful at the very least

What is said about luck? You make your own luck?

tigertim68

Sep 3, 2012

The only game in the PL where in my opinion we were lucky to win was against Wolves , most games could of gone either way , but we were not lucky to win

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here