Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Malaise?

exKT17

Nov 27, 2016
Argyll & Bute
Apologies in advance if this Q has been covered in a posts or a thread I've missed.

I've no idea what's going wrong - if I did I'd be a rich football manager.

But I don't think CH has all of a sudden become a bad manager, and I don't believe that our players have suddenly lost their talent.

My guess is that there could be a malaise within the club, like there was a malaise in Jose M's endtime at Man U - and at Chelsea for that matter.

What kind of malaise could this possibly be I'm wondering -

1). Players disagreeing with CH's tactics - it compromises their natural footballing gifts / on-pitch approaches?

2). Fall outs between players / cliques of players?

3). Loss of corps d'espirit from the CH glory team due to new fancy Dan players without emotional attachment to shared achievements and horizons?

4). Other?

5). Some combination of the above.

Something doesn't feel right just now, and it doesn't feel like a straightforward dip in form or lack of confidence...

M

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
The Peter Principle. Manager has reached the limit of his competance.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Apologies in advance if this Q has been covered in a posts or a thread I've missed.

I've no idea what's going wrong - if I did I'd be a rich football manager.

But I don't think CH has all of a sudden become a bad manager, and I don't believe that our players have suddenly lost their talent.

My guess is that there could be a malaise within the club, like there was a malaise in Jose M's endtime at Man U - and at Chelsea for that matter.

What kind of malaise could this possibly be I'm wondering -

1). Players disagreeing with CH's tactics - it compromises their natural footballing gifts / on-pitch approaches?

2). Fall outs between players / cliques of players?

3). Loss of corps d'espirit from the CH glory team due to new fancy Dan players without emotional attachment to shared achievements and horizons?

4). Other?

5). Some combination of the above.

Something doesn't feel right just now, and it doesn't feel like a straightforward dip in form or lack of confidence...

M

All of the above perhaps.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here