Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Team in training today?

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
I’m not sure punishment and more energy sapping training is the answer. This is where good management and leadership comes in. Let’s see.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Don't they normally come in for a cool down session and any minor treatment where required?

Of course, there is an argument that to have a 'cool down' session you would need to break into a sweat at some point.....

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
We have to live with that result till we die, they move on to somewhere new and can forget it, it's only another match.

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Mental motivation is what's needed now. Then, during the Summer, get the squad fit enough to actually chase and press during a game.

Yep. Blame it all on Knockheart and move on (making a note of who else to bin at the end of the season).

I’m confident we will see a good reaction on Tuesday

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I'd have had them in this morning at 6am.

dazzer6666

NSC Patreon
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Remember chatting to Dodge when he was helping out with the lad’s team. Good old school stuff - he’d watched one of the younger groups get battered one evening, then saw them in all in Lancing the following morning having massages etc

‘****ing ridiculous.....should have got their boots on and been made to run 10 miles cross country in the pissing rain after that performance’ [emoji23][emoji23]

This morning, Knockaert should have been doing 20m, and then cleaning the bogs.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Bringing the players in for extra training after a bad result was a 60s thing modern thinking is that they need R &R more so. I would expect if they were brought in it would be to watch a video of the game and discuss the faults.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Consignment of banjos and a herd of cows seen arriving at Lancing earlier today.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here