Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Liverpool love in on Sky

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Nowhere near as funny as us beating City in the 95th minute to hand it to the scousers

If it kept us up then fine, but if its a dead rubber then that would very much take the edge off the win for me.

The prospect of the dippers winning the league makes me vaguely nauseous, they'd be absolutely insufferable. City win the league and everybody just shrugs. Liverpool win it and the tidal wave of plastics spilling out onto the streets across Brighton and the rest of the country would be vomitworthy.

Don Tmatter

Jul 7, 2003
dont matter
You can see how Chelsea always outclass Brighton. 9 powerful and pacey athletes, their job “No one will ever score against us, let’s nick goals on the counter”, with possibly the greatest player on the planet Hazard. When we play Chelsea, it must be sole destroying for the players and supporters.

Is RLC one of the 2 that’s not powerful or pacey as watching him yesterday he moved around like a latter day Matt Le Tissier and tracked Liverpool’s midfield runs as well as Le Tissier would do nowadays. Thought Barkley showed more energy in 10 mins than RLC did in an hour, did I catch on a bad day or is that his usual style?

A1X

NSC Patreon
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
One thing I'd like to say about Sky and Liverpool is bar Gary Neville almost all of their regular pundits seem to be connected to Liverpool.

"Hi I'm Kelly Cates and here to preview the game between Liverpool and whichever small club they're paired with this week are our expert panel of Jamie Carragher, Phil Thompson, Graeme Souness and Jamie Redknapp."

If it was any other club people would be crying foul. Not least fans of Liverpool themselves.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
One thing I'd like to say about Sky and Liverpool is bar Gary Neville almost all of their regular pundits seem to be connected to Liverpool.

"Hi I'm Kelly Cates and here to preview the game between Liverpool and whichever small club they're paired with this week are our expert panel of Jamie Carragher, Phil Thompson, Graeme Souness and Jamie Redknapp."

If it was any other club people would be crying foul. Not least fans of Liverpool themselves.

Plus Kelly Cates is the daughter of none other than...Kenny Dalglish. Then you usually have Steve McManaman as co-commentator. :rolleyes:

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Plus Kelly Cates is the daughter of none other than...Kenny Dalglish. Then you usually have Steve McManaman as co-commentator. :rolleyes:

And Michael Owen, mark lawrenson and Steve Nicol’s nan

It’s only scousers that understand football and we must be in awe of them

Weststander

NSC Patreon
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Is RLC one of the 2 that’s not powerful or pacey as watching him yesterday he moved around like a latter day Matt Le Tissier and tracked Liverpool’s midfield runs as well as Le Tissier would do nowadays. Thought Barkley showed more energy in 10 mins than RLC did in an hour, did I catch on a bad day or is that his usual style?

For 50 minutes, Chelsea were very disruptive, 9 powerful athletes closing avenues and carrying a threat by passing to Hazard. Don’t know if was youth thing, but England’s RLC and CHO disappeared.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here