Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Andy Naylor's deleted retweet

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Reads "This is interesting" and retweets Jay Molumby. The original tweet is now deleted. Anyone know what it said?

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It was something saying fans were under appreciating the performance of Stephens, that Molumby thought Stephens was motm, I think.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
One player sticking up for another who he thought was being harshly criticised by fans. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
If that is what it said then why delete it? Seems a reasonable thing to have an opinion on.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
One player sticking up for another who he thought was being harshly criticised by fans. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion
Even Andy Naylor [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

mattislost

Dec 12, 2011
Has anyone seen anything from any of the team on Twitter at all? All seems a bit odd, especially with the lack of interviews on the radio following the game...

bluenitsuj

Listen to me!!!
Feb 26, 2011
Willingdon
Has anyone seen anything from any of the team on Twitter at all? All seems a bit odd, especially with the lack of interviews on the radio following the game...

I think everyone is tired with the same comments from the players week after week.
Usually something like........we go again Tuesday ...........not good enough today etc etc.

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border

I think the players were under club orders not to take to social media after that performance

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here