Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] If we go down

Bodian

May 3, 2012
Cumbria
Have to say I cant see us beating Cardiff, they are in form and are hungry to stay up, something we arent. Also cant see us staying up, we show no desire home or away, the Amex has not been a fortress all year. For me the blame has to be placed on Houghton (of course), but also Bloom and the board, they have failed to make a signing with EPL experience and also have never replaced Sidwell. For me both Houghton should go as well as a overhaul of the board of directors. THINGS NEED TO CHANGE

In form?

Marginally worse than us results-wise.

Capture.PNG

Feb 9, 2019
they have played Chelsea and Man City in the league, almost beat Chelsea and put up a strong performance against Man City, the result didn't reflect their performance. I cant see us putting up those kind of performances against Tottenham, Arsenal or Man City. I know we played Man City in the cup and put u a decent performance (they still beat us at a canter, shows how good they are), that was in a cup game scenario, where players raise their performances, something I cant see our players doing this in the league

Jackthelad

Mar 31, 2010
No more overseas tourist fans - two random Japanese looking ladies wondered down the aisle to be by home bench just after restart yesterday - waved at all the subs and then shown back up the aisle by steward - just bizarre, seemingly had no interest in game at all

No car park queues

How very Nick Griffin of you.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here