Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] So, who is going down? *Premier League Calculator*

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Had Cardiff picking up just two points and Brighton staying up thanks to beating them!

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
I have us going down by 2 points ..

Sent from my SM-A600FN using Tapatalk

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
I have us finishing on 35 and Cardiff on 33, so I'll sleep easily tonight. My guesses contain us drawing with Cardiff.

Brian Parsons

May 16, 2013
Bicester, Oxfordshire.
Tuesday is now looking more important than that game at Hereford. Cardiff still have to play Liverpool at home and Liverpool won't be fielding a weakened side as they need 3 points as well. I just hope our survival doesn't hinge on our last game at home. Yes we need new manager but who?????

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Can we rely on Palace wanting to keep the rivalry going and getting revenge next season for the 6 pts we took off of them and thus beating Cardiff?

I am hopeful that we can get 1 more win other than against Cardiff during the run in the most likely of which looks to be v Wolves or Newcastle.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
Can we rely on Palace wanting to keep the rivalry going and getting revenge next season for the 6 pts we took off of them and thus beating Cardiff?

I am hopeful that we can get 1 more win other than against Cardiff during the run in the most likely of which looks to be v Wolves or Newcastle.
Where will the goals cone from?

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Tuesday is now looking more important than that game at Hereford. Cardiff still have to play Liverpool at home and Liverpool won't be fielding a weakened side as they need 3 points as well. I just hope our survival doesn't hinge on our last game at home. Yes we need new manager but who?????

Premier League relegation vs dropping out of the Football League. It's not comparable really is it?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove

:fishing:
Has to be.

FWIW I think Cardiff will get 31. We'll finish six-seven clear.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004

Sorry but how remotely is the Cardiff match more important than Hereford?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Could we arrange to leave a number of gifts in the home dressing room Tuesday night, seems to work from memory

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here