Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Bissouma

andybaha

Jan 3, 2007
Piddinghoe
I can’t see what the love in is with Bissouma. Yes, he has great potential and he shows glimpses of what he’s capable of but currently as a 90 minute player I think he’s lacking. He generally starts a game well but loses concentration as the game progresses. His decision making is often poor, his shooting wayward and quite often his body language is that of someone that doesn’t care all that much. He is young and this is his first season in the Premier League, he’s still learning and I think he will be a very useful player but personally I don’t expect a top six club to come knocking any time soon as some on here do.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
So who's left:-

Dunk
Duffy
Bernie

in what is a taking scapegoating to a whole new (and worthy) level.

Me and my Monkey

Nov 3, 2015
I love Bissouma. He’s young and learning, but shows more energy and enthusiasm than most. We should be nurturing and encouraging that, not trying to pick him apart this morning of all mornings.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
The only player who looked like he might make something happen before all the other players gave up/froze/panicked

Yeah let’s drop him, his endeavour embarrassed most of the others

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
He's 22, in his first season and not used to this sort of football.
Playing for a mid table French team in a poor (compared to the Premier League) less frenetic league and stepping up to the Prem is huge.
He will be fitter and stronger with an English pre season under his belt, and wiser to the pace of the game and I reckon he will shine........as long as
we are still in the Premier League

NooBHA

Jan 13, 2015
In a match with very little or no positives . He was the only glimmer yesterday. Before the capitulation he was driving with the ball and carrying the ball. Ahead of him what was missing was a forward with pace and a low centre of gravity who can make runs or play with their back to goal. His only option when he carried the ball into forward positions was Knockeart. And let's be clear on this. He got the ball out to Knockeart quite a lot yesterday.

Knocky saw a lot of the ball yesterday in attacking positions and could never get past the first defender. Dare I say it. His red card tackle stemmed from that frustration. That and his error for the second goal. The lads concentration is shot to pieces. When he makes mistakes he can't seem to move on from them.

There are no real positives from yesterday because even Bissouma made a huge mistake for the last goal but I could sort of forgive his failure to get back after it because that lad was exhausted. He put so much into yesterday but as soon as it left his feet and went to another Brighton player it was given away and Bissouma was the one chasing back.

I feel real pain today but there is always a game like this in every teams season..

Next match is massive. Players need to get over this quickly. Interesting Dale came out and spoke after the match yesterday. Not sure why. Maybe an attempt at an apology but one thing is for sure. They can't feel sorry for themselves and carry this into Tuesday's match . Sadly I can't make it. I wish I could but fans can't dwell in yesterday's match either. Rightly get out all frustration out in here or in the pub getting pissed because everyone needs to get back on each others side come Tuesday.

Fans and players. Anyone who who has fallen out with each other yesterday. Put it to one side and rectify yesterday in Tuesday

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
In a match with very little or no positives . He was the only glimmer yesterday. Before the capitulation he was driving with the ball and carrying the ball. Ahead of him what was missing was a forward with pace and a low centre of gravity who can make runs or play with their back to goal. His only option when he carried the ball into forward positions was Knockeart. And let's be clear on this. He got the ball out to Knockeart quite a lot yesterday.

Knocky saw a lot of the ball yesterday in attacking positions and could never get past the first defender. Dare I say it. His red card tackle stemmed from that frustration. That and his error for the second goal. The lads concentration is shot to pieces. When he makes mistakes he can't seem to move on from them.

There are no real positives from yesterday because even Bissouma made a huge mistake for the last goal but I could sort of forgive his failure to get back after it because that lad was exhausted. He put so much into yesterday but as soon as it left his feet and went to another Brighton player it was given away and Bissouma was the one chasing back.

I feel real pain today but there is always a game like this in every teams season..

Next match is massive. Players need to get over this quickly. Interesting Dale came out and spoke after the match yesterday. Not sure why. Maybe an attempt at an apology but one thing is for sure. They can't feel sorry for themselves and carry this into Tuesday's match . Sadly I can't make it. I wish I could but fans can't dwell in yesterday's match either. Rightly get out all frustration out in here or in the pub getting pissed because everyone needs to get back on each others side come Tuesday.

Fans and players. Anyone who who has fallen out with each other yesterday. Put it to one side and rectify yesterday in Tuesday[/QU
OTE]

Massive thumbsup :thumbsup:

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Normally after a defeat I give NSC a wide berth as it full of over reaction and it’s frankly quite depressing but yesterday I was fuming and wanted to vent my anger. Today I draw a line under that performance. Every player is so much better than that abysmal showing and now all the focus is on Tuesday hopefully they will have been just as angry but now is time to take it out on Cardiff and make them pay. No prisoners, No fear. Cardiff will want to turn it into a war so I would look to bringing in Bruno, Bong, Murray, March, AJ and Kayal. Bench Locadia, Proper, Montoya, Andone and Bernardo and obviously AK is banned. I know they are wide scale changes but they are needed.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
think the criticism is partially valid about decisions, concentration, but that can be coached and learnt. my thought is he lacks creativity, so once he's carried the ball 20-40 yards into the opposition's half he's not sure what to do next. there he needs other players to provide options. but i'll take that over players who want to sit and pass sideways.

Deadly Danson

Oct 22, 2003
Brighton
think the criticism is partially valid about decisions, concentration, but that can be coached and learnt. my thought is he lacks creativity, so once he's carried the ball 20-40 yards into the opposition's half he's not sure what to do next. there he needs other players to provide options. but i'll take that over players who want to sit and pass sideways.

Agree with this. I think he's basically part of the problem and part of the solution. I think he's a little too inconsistent and disciplined to be in a CH team. I also think he's exactly what a CH team needs to become a little less one dimensional and has bags of potential, skill and enthusiasm. In short f*** knows what to do because it can't be said we've improved since he's been in the team!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here