Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Which goal did you leave after?

Which goal did you leave after

• I left after the first

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • I left after the second

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • I left after the third

Votes: 22 23.7%
  • I left after the fourth

Votes: 28 30.1%
  • I left after the fifth

Votes: 11 11.8%
  • Final whistle but I'm a pathological liar.

Votes: 29 31.2%

• Total voters

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Hmmmm

D4C0xO2X4AA6BbM.jpg

and I know for a fact identical photos can be produced for the other 3 stands.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
After fourth for me...The choice of leaving/getting jump on queues for Buses or train or watching the fifth goal go in...No brainer for me.

Blatter

Feb 27, 2012
Left after the fourth goal and made the third bus out of Dodge. Was back in Bath by 19:30. Today was a truly wasted opportunity for us to put safe distance between us and Cardiff. We were clueless.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It was quite amusing to see people willing to stay at 4-0 with 3 minutes left, but 5-0 for 2mins is just beyond the pale for them and they have to leave.

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
The 5th. Never agreed on people leaving before full-time, but each to their own, they've paid for their ticket so they can do what they want! Even after the 4th I stayed to support the team but after the 5th went in, I had enough embarrassment.

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
Sat in my seat, all alone, until the final whistle. But for the last 10 minutes I was playing a game on my phone and not watching the game. Only reason I stayed was because I was in a coach and so I wouldn't have got home earlier anyway. I was tempted to go down for a pint but wasn't sure if the bar was open that early post match.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Stayed until the final whistle, just to boo. And I hate anyone who boos the team!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Sat in my seat, all alone, until the final whistle. But for the last 10 minutes I was playing a game on my phone and not watching the game. Only reason I stayed was because I was in a coach and so I wouldn't have got home earlier anyway. I was tempted to go down for a pint but wasn't sure if the bar was open that early post match.

It turns out what was my seemingly now unlucky clothing and traditions we're actually luckier than I thought.

Throwing out all traditions was clearly too much for the team to take.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Knockaert left at 0-2 so I don't think anybody else can be criticised for leaving early.

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
The red card

Was told about the 3rd walking to the platform , heard the 4th on the platform and was told about the 5th on the train

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here