Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Smug Eddie

Nixonator

Feb 8, 2016
Shoreham Beach
Much like LVGull, the discussion amongst our group too was if Howe would come here if we offered him the job, says a lot about how us Albion fans feel now about Hughton, his times up I'm sad to say, good while it lasted though.

Why would he?

He'll be at Bournemouth until someone BIG or MASSIVE takes a chance on him. He is the lord of those lands and it's comfortable for him.

He'd do well to steer clear of Everton mind, as that's a poisoned chalice.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
I rather like Eddie, for a while, i’ve been rather convinced he’s played by Eddie Redmayne such is rather red brick demeanour... he strikes me as captain of the chess club material and today he had Chris in checkmate in around five moves.

Sometimes, you just lose to the better man.

Obviously, you don’t have to like it.

Diablo

NSC Patron
Sep 22, 2014
lewes
I`d like us to get Wilson . Strong/quick/dangerous...Have we got anyone up front as good as him ??

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
I`d like us to get Wilson . Strong/quick/dangerous...Have we got anyone up front as good as him ??

1AA4E1FF-C032-4AF0-8E5E-3B4AFD956028.jpeg

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Harry - do you think you could possibly use fewer long and complicated words in your posts? I seem to spend half my time
looking up said words. Simpler is always better! For example: You used the word 'pernicious'. why not just use 'tosser'? For 'recrimination'
simply use 'dirty b*****d'.

It would make my life a lot easier.

Been there done that, still got a sore thesaurus :lolol:

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
Gloat away, you can absolutely guarantee that’s exactly what I’d be doing if we’d turned you over like you did to us.

Did I say that I find Bournemouth my most disliked team? Smug has made a mug of Hughton everytime we have played you in the league. I hate it.

Yeah but you wouldn't visit another forum and gloat so I'm walking on thin ice . I know you dislike us, I've been here for a decade or so and have sussed that you aren't on my christmas card list :)

Obviously you will stay up but you need to sort out the attacking options.I'm not sure what the finances are in that respect .

Palacefinder General

Apr 5, 2019
Class manager whose team play the style of football we can only dream of, win lose or draw. ****ing smug ****too

I have a totally irrational hate of tin pot Bournemouth, probably born from jealousy

They ran us ragged today

Eddie is okay, never got the whole smug thing, and the frankly embarrassing, condescending crap all too often posted on here about AFC aren't views held by the majority of decent BHA fans, no matter how much it's passed off as 'tongue in cheek bantz' (Oh how we laughed).

Don’t get the dislike of Howe myself. Worked his way up from lower leagues, reasonably humble in interviews, his teams can be a bit nuggety but so what. He signs really well, develops players well

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
His players were up to their usual antics. Boruc was time wasting and making gestures at the North Stand. Cook was shouting at the family stand and acting like the **** he is. Every single one of their players ran round the referee when Knockaert made the tackle.

Smug Eddie will never have my respect.

And our players wouldn't have done ?

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
To be honest I thought that both team and fans were a credit to their club. Their fans applauded Kit Napier to a man and made themselves heard for 95 minutes. Their team played as well as I have seen the, all season - at least they have loads of fast, skilful players who support each other and play the ball in the right direction.
Good luck to them - I hope we get the opportunity to develop our side to their standards in the next couple of seasons.

Very much this. Totally outclassed today.

Aveacarlin'

Jul 5, 2011
Never got the 'smug' bit. Quality young manager whose tactics today tore us a new 8rsehole.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Awful tackle....Knocky, as others have said..Is committed and gives his all, unlike some today.

Perhaps he should 'give his all' in picking out his man when crossing, and not giving the ball away needlessly or committing ABH

He grizzles, points to the heavens every 5 minutes and does daft things. If that's commitment we don't need it. Bin him

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Yeah but you wouldn't visit another forum and gloat so I'm walking on thin ice . I know you dislike us, I've been here for a decade or so and have sussed that you aren't on my christmas card list :)

Obviously you will stay up but you need to sort out the attacking options.I'm not sure what the finances are in that respect .

You are walking on very thin ice with me you contracending prick.
I could do without you coming on here and telling us what we already know as if we are stupid, not once but twice.
Smug arsewipe, piss off.

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
You are walking on very thin ice with me you contracending prick.
I could do without you coming on here and telling us what we already know as if we are stupid, not once but twice.
Smug arsewipe, piss off.

Here comes the pub run

Contracending ? How about you explain what that means not once but twice ?

Anyway best of luck :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here