Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Disrespectful gifs comments etc

albionfan37

Aug 14, 2014
What’s it called? Cumbernauld
I believe it’s time for Chris hughton to step down/sacked however it happens but some of the disrespect that’s being shown is absolutely disgraceful I’m pretty disappointed in some of the comments the man has been absolutely fabulous for our club and he’s a true gent and certainly does not deserve the things that have been said. Hopefully it’s just heat of the moment stuff and he’ll be given the respect that he deserves

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Fans are entitled to their opinions, the manager is only the caretaker

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
He's a top bloke but I personally feel that he's taken us as far as we can go.

At the end of the season in my view we need to seriously consider a change at the helm with someone else with fresh new ideas. Not sure who that should be, but as said before I won't bad mouth him at all, he's been a credit to the club generally. I do accept some people's comments go too far but just because I feel he needs to move on, I don't think my view goes too far. It's always interesting reading other peoples opinions whether I agree with them or not as long as they stay in acceptable parameters.

Bombardier

NSC Patron
Jul 22, 2004
Hove actually
The manager sets the team up, he chooses the team. He has to expect that his job is on the line. Sadly, I think it’s time for him to fall on his sword.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Personally I think stick with Hughton until end of season, unless the board have already been looking at successors in the last few weeks or there has been a serious breakdown.

That said we can’t keep looking back at history and what has been achieved. Football is a results game and we need to look at the now and future. Unless we drastically improve it will be interesting to see what happens in the summer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here