Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Cattlin Mullery Case and Gritt- Joint effort to end the season.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
No, not a new firm of solicitors in the Laines, taking over from Woolley Beavers and Dipsticks, but . . . Could they do a job for a few weeks? , maybe part time, a few days a week each? 6 points is all we need.

Desperate times an all that, but, I haven't started a thread for over 15 years, so had to get something down in cyber ink before NSC crashes permanently! ???

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Don't forget Micky "Keep The Faith" Adams (Mk 1) and Ernest's favourite sALdE.

salde.jpg

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
May as well bring back Peter Taylor

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Had a team talk from him . . . Pfff, ended 4-4, I wasn't allowed to take a penalty, despite nearly killing someone in training with my own, oh and the captain hit the bar. We lost.
R
May as well bring back Peter Taylor

Last edited:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
No, not a new firm of solicitors in the Laines, taking over from Woolley Beavers and Dipsticks, but . . . Could they do a job for a few weeks? , maybe part time, a few days a week each? 6 points is all we need.

Desperate times an all that, but, I haven't started a thread for over 15 years, so had to get something down in cyber ink before NSC crashes permanently! ???

I trust that was said tongue in cheek? With those four involved the only way we will be headed come season's end, is to the Chapionship. With amazing speed!

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Firmly, and after a few refreshments. But even sober I still think my chicken and dog could have done a better job than yesterday.

If we're losing at half time on Tuesday, a roasting and hairdryer treatment from Mullery and Case in the dressing room would probably be a good thing.

I trust that was said tongue in cheek? With those four involved the only way we will be headed come season's end, is to the Chapionship. With amazing speed!

el punal

I know Saturday’s performance and result was abysmal but lets’s put this into perspective ever so slightly. We are 5 points clear of Cardiff (who are in the last relegation spot), and we have a game in hand on them. At least wait until after Tuesday’s match before we chuck out the baby with the bath water.

If we win we will be 8 points clear of Cardiff and they will have 5 games left, and us 6.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here