[Albion] Team For Tuesday

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Ryan
Montoya Duffy Dunk Bernardo
Jahanbaksh Stephens Propper Izzy
Gross
Murray

In the dressing room I'd play them all the Olivier version of the Henry V 'St Crispin's Day' speech, and warn them that they would forever be holding their manhoods cheap if they fail to put in a shift against this bunch of absolute cloggers. I suspect it would confuse as many as it would carouse, but reckon they'd get the gist.

The Kid Frankie

Sep 5, 2012
Ryan

Bruno
Dunk
Duffy
Bernado

Stephens
Propper
March
Izqueirdo

Gross

Murray

Back to ****ing basics. Get this game done then start planning to make sure we aren't a Huddersfield or Fulham next season.

E

Eric Youngs Contact Lense

Ryan
Bruno Dunk Burn Bernardo
Stephens Kayal
Propper (or Gross if fit)
March Murray AJ

brianwade

Jan 31, 2008
Ryan
Montoya Duffy Dunk Bernardo
Jahanbaksh Stephens Propper Izzy
Gross
Murray

In the dressing room I'd play them all the Olivier version of the Henry V 'St Crispin's Day' speech, and warn them that they would forever be holding their manhoods cheap if they fail to put in a shift against this bunch of absolute cloggers. I suspect it would confuse as many as it would carouse, but reckon they'd get the gist.

Bruno in for me + Dan Burn for Dunky ( too many mistakes ) , Ali isn't good enough and Izzy isnt fit , Murray and Andone together

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Don't think you can really pick a team for this without knowing more about the fitness of March, Izquierdo or Gross.

Personally if I were Chris, I'd walk around the dressing room, at 6pm tomorrow and look into the eyes of everyone in the squad. Those who look ready for war get into the team

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
Ryan

Bruno
Duffy
Dunk
Bernardo

March
Stephens
Kayal
Izquierdo

Gros

Murray

Propper on for PG if and when he starts to flag, same role.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
He'd better have some kids waiting in the room next door then.

Don't think you can really pick a team for this without knowing more about the fitness of March, Izquierdo or Gross.

Personally if I were Chris, I'd walk around the dressing room, at 6pm tomorrow and look into the eyes of everyone in the squad. Those who look ready for war get into the team

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Albion in the north

Jul 13, 2012
Ooop North
We all know what we'd "like" to see..
I also think that we know what "nice guy" Chris is most likely going to do...
Personally Id like to see Kayal in the team for a bit of bite in midfield as we seem to be overrun there on a regular basis.

Seagull122

Mar 16, 2019
I’d prefer jahanbaksh to izquierdo, izquierdo has looked disappointing every time he’s come on this season. Also CH please don’t put locadia on the wing, he clearly isn’t a winger.

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008
This is the news from my sauce......

Personally, I just cant believe this will be the team.

Ryan
Bruno - Duffy - Dunk - Bernado
Ali J - Stephens - Proper - March

Gross

Murray.

Back to the tried old tested 4 4 1 1 !!!

Don't shoot the messenger.

This will be a great discussion I guess.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here