Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] "Bloom needs to go"

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
"Bloom needs to go. He lacks the balls to sack a manager before it's too late."

Was the outstanding comment from today's match.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
"Bloom needs to go. He lacks the balls to sack a manager before it's too late."

Was the outstanding comment from today's match.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

You do have to laugh, there was some real toy throwing going on as I walked back to the car (not from me btw :smile:)

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Sack the board, sell the Amex, and make the green kit our home kit from now on.

BBQ seagull for breakfast.

Anything beyond that though would be bordering on an overreaction I think.

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
I think, whatever folk feel about the future of Chris, that comment is laughable.

A mex eyecan

Nov 3, 2011
He is but if a money man wanted to come in and pump millions in and pay big wages I wouldn't say no!!!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

and sell out the soul of our club, lose our identity and become an entitled fan base, that is the most probable outcome of accepting gazillions of £’s?

when you see the effects of all the dosh it does bode the question, chase glories at the loss of who we are, or work, toil and often struggle along without the monies but remain who we are and what makes us tick.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
He is but if a money man wanted to come in and pump millions in and pay big wages I wouldn't say no!!!

To do a wolves would be lovely, but any talk of Bloom needing to go is ludicrous. He has been the single most important person for the club to transition from L1 Withdean to PL Amex with cat1 academy and training facilities. Bloom is one of us in all but his bank balance

Hughton however should be politely told we want to try a different direction and shown the door

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003

TB certainly need to revisit the wage structure and the recruitment policy to put a check on us falling out of step with our end of the division. And no it's not my money. But it's not my investment that's in dire jeopardy either.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
and sell out the soul of our club, lose our identity and become an entitled fan base, that is the most probable outcome of accepting gazillions of £’s?

when you see the effects of all the dosh it does bode the question, chase glories at the loss of who we are, or work, toil and often struggle along without the monies but remain who we are and what makes us tick.
Yes but it's not exactly enjoyable getting pumped every week in the premier.

nicko31

Jan 7, 2010
Gods country fortnightly

Would rather have less dough and a true fan at the helm

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I'd like to think the OP is a joke, however, our current situation is TB's biggest gamble. I'm confident ( actually I'm not!!!) he'll win it. Which is why he can afford to be where he is, and I can't afford to get the family ST's!

Sirnormangall

Sep 21, 2017
No. The fans are.

Without fans we would not have a club.

True, but Tony Bloom is a genuine fan, one of us and that’s why we’re so lucky to have him at the helm. It can only be a Palace supporter or a complete arsx who would suggest otherwise..........yes, bring back Archer, or invite the Oystons in.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Sack the board, sell the Amex, and make the green kit our home kit from now on.

BBQ seagull for breakfast.

Anything beyond that though would be bordering on an overreaction I think.
Move a few miles up the M23, buy an existing but dilapidated ground, and adopt red and blue stripes as the new home kit?

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Yes but it's not exactly enjoyable getting pumped every week in the premier.

This is all down to the gap between the top 6 and the rest. It's ridiculous. The top 6 gap is twice as big as the gap between the rest of the Prem and the Championship.
I bet in the next ten/fifteen years we're going to see a billion pound transfer fee made by a top 6 club whilst the rest of the Prem are still averaging around £30m max transfer fees.

Sooner or later, there's going to have to be a maximum transfer spend per season on players, regardless of wealth. The same problem is happening in all the top division around Europe. So many one horse race divisions. Every top team backed by someone insanely rich. This is not healthy for the game.

I wish 'the rest' of the Prem would all agree to play their u23's against the top teams being that they would all probably lose anyway. Just treat the top 6 as exhibition matches for the youngsters who get to meet their heroes and play in-front of a small crowd. It killed the League/Uefa cup, so why not use it to kill off the super rich teams?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here