Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Positives from today?

BLOCK F

Feb 26, 2009
Positives;those that matter, will hopefully realise how fu----g bad we really are and that we have gone backwards this season.
Let us hope something is done about it.
Barring a miracle and we put in some decent performances for the rest of the season, Hughton should go at the end of the season. whether we stay up or not.
Clear out those who are not up to the standard required in the Prem and let Ashworth earn his crust by recruiting what is required. After all, I believe that is a huge part of his job.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
When we got home we watched 'The Boy Who Would Be King'.

A thoroughly enjoyable romp, from Joe Cornish.
I think Kermode described it glowingly as 'an excellent Children's Film Foundation' movie.

I certainly commend it to the house.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
I think getting beaten by 5 might help us more than had we lost a cagey game one nil. The manner of our defeat means strong words will be spoken, the players will be desperate to take the frustration out on Cardiff, everyone will know things need to change on Tuesday

Had we narrowly lost we would have limped on thinking things will be okay and we are nearly getting results, a bit unlucky etc

I also think if you are Cardiff you would rather we had narrowly lost rather than been hammered as they will expect a reaction.

Napier

Jan 27, 2009
Devon
Despite the thrashing and abject performance, we are all still Brighton fans and looking forward to the next game - albeit with a certain amount of angst and trepidation.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Trialed a foldable plastic water thingy with a top!. ..vapur? No issues at the turnstile ...take that PB! :D

When you say no issues, was it missed by the "search"? Was it noticed but allowed without hesitation? Was it noticed, questioned but allowed? Might be something to look into...

Positives;those that matter, will hopefully realise how fu----g bad we really are and that we have gone backwards this season.
Let us hope something is done about it.
Barring a miracle and we put in some decent performances for the rest of the season, Hughton should go at the end of the season. whether we stay up or not.
Clear out those who are not up to the standard required in the Prem and let Ashworth earn his crust by recruiting what is required. After all, I believe that is a huge part of his job.

I think that was partly my opinion. Since getting to the premier league, we've written off games v the top 6 or 7, but seen the teams around us as where we'll get points, looked at our home games to save us, and there has been a sense that enough points will just come in games like this. Hopefully it'll be a wake up call.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
When you say no issues, was it missed by the "search"? Was it noticed but allowed without hesitation? Was it noticed, questioned but allowed? Might be something to look in[/B

I think that was partly my opinion. Since getting to the premier le[H]ague, we've written off games v the top 6 or 7, but seen the teams around us as where we'll get points, looked at our home games to save us, and there has been a sense that enough points will just come in games like this. Hopefully it'll be a wake up call.

was attached to the outside a small bag so clearly visible (half litre).....one of the stewards had said she had checked it out previously and been told no issue ..photo below
IMG_1315.jpg

GoingUp

Aug 14, 2011
Sussex By The Sea
Lamb mince? Was told it was lamb kofta!!! ( lacked filling ) and not especially nice.

Im not one to moan about the pies normally but I thought the pies were very soggy yesterday. My steak one feel apart, it was like someone poured a bucket of water over it and served it to me. Sh!t day all round.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
When you say no issues, was it missed by the "search"? Was it noticed but allowed without hesitation? Was it noticed, questioned but allowed? Might be something to look into...

I think that was partly my opinion. Since getting to the premier league, we've written off games v the top 6 or 7, but seen the teams around us as where we'll get points, looked at our home games to save us, and there has been a sense that enough points will just come in games like this. Hopefully it'll be a wake up call.
Thought the same about Cardiff away and Burnley/saints at home. We are in too deep a slumber

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've started keeping the wireless on, in the car, after the football wrap up.

The 'Underground' show afterwards is pretty good and this week he played:-

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here