Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Positives from today?

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
In the North Stand at the end, we sang a few songs for CMS, Hemed, Baldock, LuaLua etc... which made me reminisce of what it was like to score a goal

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
Got my illicit diet coke bottle top in again no problems, so drink was safe from the drunken fool who, without fail, every home game, stumbles past me at least twice during the game and knocks into my bag carrying said diet coke. And that was the only positive (apart from Bissouma, who I thought had a decent game).

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
We're not Ipswich.

twickers

Jul 17, 2003
Because it will be written that today's result kept us up...by putting focus on Tuesday's must win game against Cardiff and reversing the course of destiny.

That's the best I could come up with after driving up the motorway.

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Only positive is that the season will end before our form can relegate us. If this was March rather than April then I think Cardiff would catch us. Thankfully our freefall is too late for them.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
On average, it only rains 5 times a year in Dubai.

30 minutes before kickoff, one of those happened with a flash flood bringing a generous mixture of sand and mud from a nearby construction site into the house.

The cleanup job meant that I couldn't get down to the sports bar as per usual and therefore missed the game.

Thankfully, it could have been so much worse.

I could've been at the Amex.

SeagullDubai

May 13, 2016
On average, it only rains 5 times a year in Dubai.

30 minutes before kickoff, one of those happened with a flash flood bringing a generous mixture of sand and mud from a nearby construction site into the house.

The cleanup job meant that I couldn't get down to the sports bar as per usual and therefore missed the game.

Thankfully, it could have been so much worse.

I could've been at the Amex.
Did you hear that clap of thunder that sounded like an explosion?

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Cardiff lost and this result was against B’muff not Palace, they only got 5 could easily have been 7 or 8

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Swapped queues twice in my attempt for half time coffee as the urns kept running out of water. Was first in the queue when a new urn of water arrived so I had a HOT cup of coffee. Best result of the day

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
The only positive today is that Cardiff lost and ate up a bit of the road they need to catch us.

Tubby-McFat-Fuc

May 2, 2013
Brighton
It was only 5!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here