Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Positives from today?

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I’ve not lost any further ground on the score predictor

Over to you
I did my first prediction of the season and went for 'other'.

Yay me. :clap:

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Daughter still says she loves the Albion. With last week and this, she finally gets what supporting a club outside the elite is all about. My work is done.

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
It's probably time to admit that Smug Eddie is a better manager than Hughton though.

I recognise that Smug Eddie is a good manager. That makes it worse!
I'd still rather have CH.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Had to take my 2 year old to A and E so missed the game, who would of known that I would get the better deal.

Everything ok, fella?

I couldn't make the game today, I had to do a spot of driving. At least there were goals in the game! Shame they all went in our net. I feel as if we've been lucky this season to get the points we have, organised at the right times with the right players at the back. But today it seems our weaknesses were exposed. I'm not anti-Hughton, and won't be - but it is time to start thinking about who is going to build on his brilliant work.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It's over.

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
We will beat Cardiff, which is an even more important game. Has to be a reaction.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
The people who think we are a better side than Bournemouth and hughton is a better manager than Eddie have been proved totally wrong.

So we spunked millions on locadia and Andone and we found out that they are totally crap!

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Getting out of the ground into the concourse and seeing that Cardiff were losing.

First 20 minutes were alright, Knocky whipped a couple of balls in and Bissouma and Bernardo had a couple runs... -sigh- ... Man...

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
About the only positive was that there was less booing in the North at full time than there was at half time. Mainly because large numbers of the club's customers buggered off home earlydoors

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It's probably time to admit that Smug Eddie is a better manager than Hughton though.

That has been apparent for years, you only have to have watched the league games between us when they were both in charge.

One is one dimensional who has a negative mindset and has one game plan. The other is one who can change things during a game and make it work

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here