Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Sorry Chris it’s time to go.

pal4life

Sep 6, 2008
We all spend are hard Earn’t money to watch are team play week in week out and today was embarrassing. We are at home and we play 1 up front , leave to many gaps at the back and generally looked shit.
So much poorer and left feeling extremely let down.
I don’t think I will bother going on Tuesday to watch the same old shite.
I’ve been a season ticket holder for about 10 years and today has left me rhinking

Eeyore

Lord Donkey of Queen's Park
NSC Patreon
Apr 5, 2014
First time I've heard this suggested today.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
See ya then , team needs supporting.

This is me

Sep 15, 2013
At the very least Tony Bloom should bring in another manager - perhaps a number two, who will take over the reins. Hughton is 60 & stuck in his way. Same with us as Norwich & Newcastle. Turgid defensive football with a plethora of defenders who can’t even defend these days.

Our performances have been piss poor this season. If it were not for those three lucky 1-0 wins back in November we will be down by now.

Enough is enough

HUGHTON OUT

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
We all spend are hard Earn’t money to watch are team play week in week out and today was embarrassing. We are at home and we play 1 up front , leave to many gaps at the back and generally looked shit.
So much poorer and left feeling extremely let down.
I don’t think I will bother going on Tuesday to watch the same old shite.
I’ve been a season ticket holder for about 10 years and today has left me rhinking

Surely even Chris is not stupid enough to play to not lose on Tuesday.
If he does and we don't perform like our lives depended on it then, the stadium will be a lively place to be, I would go if I was you, in fact the team have not needed the fans so much for some time.

pal4life

Sep 6, 2008
I’m hardly a plastic fan, but enough is enough unless you want to have a shiny stadium with no fans in it.

D

Deleted member 2719

I’m hardly a plastic fan, but enough is enough unless you want to have a shiny stadium with no fans in it.

Best thing to do mate, if you ain't getting value and the boring football is frustrating you then vote with your feet until we get fresh blood in the hot seat.

I did.

You will feel better for it, as the frustration isn't so bad at home listening to the Radio, although it's not the same as cheering the lads on.

Do it, you know it makes sense.

Uh_huh_him

Sep 28, 2011
If he does and we don't perform like our lives depended on it then, the stadium will be a lively place to be, I would go if I was you, in fact the team have not needed the fans so much for some time.

But we weren't playing defensive football today.. we were attacking in the first half and pressing high up the field.
That's the problem. We just aren't able to play that way. It has worked once against Fulham for 45 minutes and then it was another 4 goal second half drubbing.
There's little to no movement by the attacking players and we just end up losing the ball and being hit on the counter.

Took my Dad today. He goes once a season and as soon as knocky went off he called it would be 5-0.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

I think that is exactly how we should play, we no longer have a clue how to play any other way. Sad but true

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here