Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Next manager?

BN41Albion

Oct 1, 2017
I, too, agree with your sentiments. I still think that Chris Hughton is the best manager that the Albion have ever had and I am really dismayed about what has happened today, and presumably, behind the scenes in the last few weeks. Could it be that Chris has taken the team as far as he can? With the rumours flying around this could well be the case. I sincerely hope the team can somehow turn today’s debacle around and produce something worthy for the rest of the season. We await and see.

I hope so too, but I'm not confident. I found CHs post match comments almost just as worrying. It could have been worse... We were up against a dynamic team (who had a worse away record than us) ... What's the opposite of fighting talk!?

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Did I miss the resignation-departure-by-mutual-consent press conference or something?
Surely it would have made Twitter.

Fair play some wonderful chuckles across 7 pages

Chief Wiggum

Apr 30, 2009
All I know is that when the comedy memes start appearing and people openly start taking the piss then it’s the beginning of the end. Chris is now on borrowed time.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Not sure who he , is or his stats , but people keep banging on about Chris Houghton so i'll go with the sheep , get him in .

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
IF we go down i’d love to see us give Nathan Jones a crack when he inevitably gets the boot from Stoke.

I can see Jones doing alright at Stoke, needs more time to steady things and play his own brand, just as he did at Luton.
Only been there a few games, next season should give a better indication.

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
When I got back last night I watched some of the Stains v Wolves game, looks like we missed a trick, their game under the new guy has greatly improved and Wolves just didn’t have an answer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here